Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone watch Ireland v Italy last night?

Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:50 pm

What a performance, guts, passion and putting their bodies on the line (including the 2nd goal, which Cox injured himself scoring).

Who said international footballers don't care anymore? :ayatollah:

Re: Anyone watch Ireland v Italy last night?

Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:53 pm

What a first goal young side looks very good love the Irish passion aswell shame the Welsh team aren't the same good few clean sheets now under the belt be good to see them in the euros :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:57 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:What a performance, guts, passion and putting their bodies on the line (including the 2nd goal, which Cox injured himself scoring).

POTATO!!

Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:05 pm

yea the beeb said under strength sqaud....loooked pretty strong to me

Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:34 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:yea the beeb said under strength sqaud....loooked pretty strong to me

Missing Given, Dunne, Duff, McGeady, John O'Gay. Probably Lawrence, Gibson, Kilbane too. And Westwood. Sure I've missed someone else

Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:36 pm

milly44 wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:What a performance, guts, passion and putting their bodies on the line (including the 2nd goal, which Cox injured himself scoring).

POTATO!!

Jones, you have NO PLAN B. Same old potato tactics. You need to dust yourself down and go again.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:44 pm

I don't get the Irish. I mean, they had Keogh up front last night and didn't Keith Andrews score the first goal ? He was playing for MK Dons a few years ago :lol: Fair play they don't have the star individuals Wales might have (although they do have a few, e.g Given and Keane) but they work well as a team and have the same number of points as Russia & Slovakia in their group so well done to them.