Who could we bring in with minimal budget

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Laz » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:47 pm

who actually are the possibilities out there to bring in considering our minimal budget?

or is it going to be a case of unknowns?
Laz

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Who could we bring in with minimal budget

Postby Ninian 72 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:12 am

Laz wrote:who actually are the possibilities out there to bring in considering our minimal budget?

or is it going to be a case of unknowns?

i reckon anything upto 6 players could go in Jan and prob 3 in on big wages lol.
Ninian 72

Postby Ben » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:31 am

yer get all the prima donars out! and get some players who love playing football and want to win and achieve things
My Opinion!
Ben

Postby The Blue 'Knows' » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:10 am

Ben wrote:yer get all the prima donars out! and get some players who love playing football and want to win and achieve things

So who are the 'Prima donars' as you say? Possibly only Jay bothroyd comes into that category for me, but I wouldn't want to be without him, one of the best and most talented 'target man' we have ever had. You may also say Ledley who seems to be going backwards, but my opinion of Joe is that he is suffering from the fact that he burst on to the scene and played so well that people are now expecting too much from him, I personaly think he is not that good! but one I would also want to keep. On your second point I think all players want to win and achieve things but just by effort and commitment you probably wont achieve much, you need the ability to go with it!
The Blue 'Knows'

Postby Zabier » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:46 am

I would say we just need a settled back four (how many times have we had the same back four play for more than 2 games together? Can't be helping), bring in a back up striker for Jay and sign a couple of hardcore central midfielders who bully other teams. We've not had an awesome established central midfield governor since Kavanagh really... and even he could have done with more bite. Scimeca during his peak is the closest we've come.
Zabier

Return to General Chat