Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

forum face lift?

Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:38 pm

Annis and co. New season, new manager, new squad...new ish chairmen, influx of new members thanks to an unbelievable season and inside info through this forum.....I was just wondering, any chance of a new look forum??? Functions perfectly don't get me wrong but I think a licka paint would acknowledge the end of an era and the start of a new one...don't shoot me down, just a flying thought. :lol: :lol: Ill happily chip in, but I cant cos I cant cos...I cant you see.

Re: forum face lift?

Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:41 pm

baseboy007 wrote:Annis and co. New season, new manager, new squad...new ish chairmen, influx of new members thanks to an unbelievable season and inside info through this forum.....I was just wondering, any chance of a new look forum??? Functions perfectly don't get me wrong but I think a licka paint would acknowledge the end of an era and the start of a new one...don't shoot me down, just a flying thought. :lol: :lol: Ill happily chip in, but I cant cos I cant cos...I cant you see.

If it ain't broke don't fix it. The Forum is fine as it is. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: forum face lift?

Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:49 pm

Marc wrote:
baseboy007 wrote:Annis and co. New season, new manager, new squad...new ish chairmen, influx of new members thanks to an unbelievable season and inside info through this forum.....I was just wondering, any chance of a new look forum??? Functions perfectly don't get me wrong but I think a licka paint would acknowledge the end of an era and the start of a new one...don't shoot me down, just a flying thought. :lol: :lol: Ill happily chip in, but I cant cos I cant cos...I cant you see.

If it ain't broke don't fix it. The Forum is fine as it is. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yeh and then woodworm sets in and your fooked. :lol: :lol: Don't forget damp.