Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Appeal to the Fans

Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:48 pm

Steve - that is an abysmal statement and you really should not have bothered to post if you and your cowardly chums are ducking the questions

Will the Bill be paid on or before the 10th Feb - It's a very simple question that needs a very simple answer otherwise I wouldn't work yourself up about a trip to Stamford Bridge - We want answers and nothing that you and your idiot friend have said today is going to stop an Armageddon style protest Saturday. Sort it out or get out.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Steve, if you wanted the fans to be calm and supportive, you should have told Ridsdale where to go. He's running this club into the ground, and some of his remarks during the press conference were downright rude.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:54 pm

how does f**k off sound steve your all lying thieving bastards,your in it as much as risdale the whole board of directors scum the lot of you :twisted:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:55 pm

steve borley wrote:I wish to appeal to the fans as a fellow supporter for calm over the coming weeks. I understand your frustration and anger but there is a real danger emotions will get out of hand and damage our reputation as a club during a period we are actively seeking new investment. The eyes are on us a a club and we have to show we are worth taking a chance with. You were worth the 3rd and 4th goals against Leicester and thats the passion new owners or investor will look for. I urge you get behind the team, the manager and the club and show your passion in a positive way. I still cant believe our next 2 games after Saturday are Newcastle and Chelsea games I thought were beyond my dreams. There is still hope and I urge you to keep the faith.

Copy right http://www.annisabraham.co.uk

"Actively seeking new investment" so that confirms Steel was a bloke on the piss with a frebbie! and the Malaysians have seen the light very quickly of how Risedale works and his puppets - and have got away...

"urge you to get behind the team, the manager and the club" the 10,000 FANS who gave up their money for their LOVE of the TEAM - as the money was PROMISED for new players - this shows their commitment to the manager and club !!!

"I still can't believe our next 2 games" - GET REAL and back to why fans are pissed off - changing the subject and shining the light eleswhere is not goin to work! YOU have been around PR too long and picking up his BAD ways !!!

The FANS keep the faith NO DOUBT about it for their team - IF ONLY the "BOARD" people supported the fans as much as they support the club maybe things would not have been as they are today....

The fans will protest on saturday as THEY are the ones who have just paid 3 million in to the club and been shat on! NO-ONE respects what they have done - so to try and demand them not do anything is a disgrace ..... Their hearts and souls are in the club yet they have no input!

GET RISEDALE OUT!

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:00 pm

Sorry steve you are all as bad as each other,lies after lies,its about time you ALL fucked off :evil:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:00 pm

steve, same shit differant day,was expecting a few answers in your eagerly awaited post as for asking for calm, you must be joking,the shit i feel will definatly hit the fan ,just more spin(posh word for lies) over and over again,the board has lost the fans :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:01 pm

steve borley wrote:I wish to appeal to the fans as a fellow supporter for calm over the coming weeks. I understand your frustration and anger but there is a real danger emotions will get out of hand and damage our reputation as a club during a period we are actively seeking new investment. The eyes are on us a a club and we have to show we are worth taking a chance with. You were worth the 3rd and 4th goals against Leicester and thats the passion new owners or investor will look for. I urge you get behind the team, the manager and the club and show your passion in a positive way. I still cant believe our next 2 games after Saturday are Newcastle and Chelsea games I thought were beyond my dreams. There is still hope and I urge you to keep the faith.

Steve, I have known you for over 15 years and we have had our banter through the years. I believe your Cardiff City through and through unlike the rest of them.I was really broken today, You have your reasons and explained some of them to me, I still dont really understand, but I WILL SUPPORT YOU FURTHER MORE OUT OF RESPECT FOR YOU and HOPEFULLY A GREAT FUTURE FOR OUR CLUB :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:04 pm

WHAT A f*cking JOKE!!!! IF YOU DONT WANT PROTESTS ETC THEN ANSWER SOME f*cking QUESTIONS!!!!!!!! WE ARE YOUR EMPLOYERS AS WE PAY EVERYONES WAGES AT THE CLUB, ANSWER SOME f*cking QUESTIONS OR THERE WILL BE RIOTS!!!! WE WANT OUR CLUB BACK!!!!

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:05 pm

annis, i think its gone too far this time, borleys statement is a joke, how can he expect the boys to calm down after today

we are being turned into the laughing stock of british football

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Steve, I have known you for over 15 years and we have had our banter through the years. I believe your Cardiff City through and through unlike the rest of them.I was really broken today, You have your reasons and explained some of them to me, I still dont really understand, but I WILL SUPPORT YOU FURTHER MORE OUT OF RESPECT FOR YOU and HOPEFULLY A GREAT FUTURE FOR OUR CLUB :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He needs to explain to all the fans his reason so that we may all understand whats going on. After all at least 14,000 of us have invested hard earned money into this club and over 10,000 of us again recently. We deserve answers and not to be treated with contempt. Or do you believe contempt is what we deserve Steve???

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:08 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:annis, i think its gone too far this time, borleys statement is a joke, how can he expect the boys to calm down after today

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:09 pm

mallo wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:annis, i think its gone too far this time, borleys statement is a joke, how can he expect the boys to calm down after today

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: fuckin maaaaad :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:10 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

He needs to explain to all the fans his reason so that we may all understand whats going on. After all at least 14,000 of us have invested hard earned money into this club and over 10,000 of us again recently. We deserve answers and not to be treated with contempt. Or do you believe contempt is what we deserve Steve???
all the fans precisely, not annis' fault but we all deserve the answers and reasons etc.
Last edited by Shirley on Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:15 pm

To come on, say something and shoot off is worse than not coming on at all.

ONE QUESTION, WILL CITY PAY THE TAX BILL OR WILL WE GO INTO ADMINISTRATION ?

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:15 pm

I AM 1000% WITH THE FANS and BELIEVE WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO. Steve has reassured me we are so close to the Biggest investment of OUR LIFES,I have told him WE FEEL TOTALLY LET DOWN BY HIM TODAY, BUT HE PROMISES ME HE DID IT FOR THE RIGHT REASONS.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I AM 1000% WITH THE FANS and BELIEVE WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO. Steve has reassured me we are so close to the Biggest investment of OUR LIFES,I have told him WE FEEL TOTALLY LET DOWN BY HIM TODAY, BUT HE PROMISES ME HE DID IT FOR THE RIGHT REASONS, BUT CANT SAY TILL THE MIDDLE OF FEB.
He is the one with Guy going to pay the Inland Revenue(lend our club the money).

The middle of Feb is way past the winding up order date

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I AM 1000% WITH THE FANS and BELIEVE WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO. Steve has reassured me we are so close to the Biggest investment of OUR LIFES,I have told him WE FEEL TOTALLY LET DOWN BY HIM TODAY, BUT HE PROMISES ME HE DID IT FOR THE RIGHT REASONS, BUT CANT SAY TILL THE MIDDLE OF FEB.
He is the one with Guy going to pay the Inland Revenue(lend our club the money).
the prob is we've heard all this b4.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:18 pm

So why cant someone give us the reassurance that the HMRC debt will be paid????

Putnour minds at rest a little

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:18 pm

Why cant he say that though? Not having a dig at you Annis but a dig at Steve

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:19 pm

Good to see the two messageboards united on this, the comments on Borelys statement follow the same sentiment as us.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... 06900f3065

Basically we cant afford the tax bill so they're trying to come to another agreement with HMRC even though we defaulted on the previous one. Now, if I agree a payment plan with a supplier and default on that then they will not offer me such a plan ever again. I fail to see how HMRC are any different. Its all £2.7million or bust and that's it.

Steve, you wont be able pull the wool over thier eyes again.

As one poster on CCMB said, by defending Ridsdale you are just as bad as him.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:20 pm

Annis why all the cloak and dagger i know he is a fan and i respect but i have lost loads of respect for him today so have many other fans. What we need is transparacy and some one to just tell us the truth we have suffered long enough. The longer he stays quiet the less respect he will get he will end up being tarred with the same brush as Peter tell more lies Risdale.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:25 pm

ccfclover wrote:

Why cant he say that though? Not having a dig at you Annis but a dig at Steve

FB, we've been told for weeks now that the 'investment' is just around the corner. I really hope this is true but I've lost all confidence in the board and will have to vent my disgust to them. If there really is a deal on the table then they will just have to take the fans anger and get on with it cos whatever they say i take with a pinch of salt now.

We need the EGM so that the fans can get the truth out of the club. Without us fans there is no club, we have the power not them. :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:26 pm

wot i'm struggling with is y all the secrecy this is so far down the line that the truth will out v soon anyway from somewhere so y not jusy b the ones to break it and be seen to atleast tryin to right so many wrongs. sack the BOARD.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:28 pm

Investers will not be put off by our protests, it shows the passion we have for our club and that we love Cardiff City and and prepared to fight for it's survival, so you can stick your appeal and stop trying to paper over the massive cracks that have been formed by PR and other members of the board. :twisted:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:30 pm

Steve i hope the fans show there passion Saturday for future investors by staging a DEMO that's real passion you will never silence us we are the reason this club exsists and will survive long long after all of your board members will be alive, we are CARDIFF CITY....

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:37 pm

Hi Steve,
With all due respect (which is A LOT), the fans are annoyed since Ridsdale has definitely LIED to the fans (in every sense of the word, including the most technical definition; I'm happy to show you direct quotes from Ridsdale which proves this, but no doubt you already know he did LIE). Plus...

The tax man hasn't been paid off

Next year's ST money has disappeared

We have a winding up order coming in 2 weeks' time

Ridsdale's statement yesterday - and press conference today - was an utter insult and contemptous

The financial mismanagement in the club is a joke, we have TWO stadium managers but only ONE stadium etc

We have a press officer who doesn't speak to the press

We have board members who pick up a wage but do little work (for example Keith Harris who - according to Ridsdale - hasn't had any role in finding the current investors (i.e. the Malaysians, Americans... and the infamous Ben Steele)

The club's debt level is much higher than its turnover, and Ridsdale (and the board) have made ZERO attempt to pay it off in any real manner (instead they've left the debt grow)

The club's turnover has apparently increased with the new stadium, but yet we're still broke

Ridsdale (and the board) have sold off basically ALL future income streams, paving the way for MAJOR cash flow issues in the future

And you expect us to remain calm, holding hands and singing "Kum ba yah my lord" in a quasi-stoned state whilst Ridsdale and SOME members of the board take the p**s and LEECH from OUR club?

Sorry, but that's misguided and WRONG in my humble opinion.

Please, if you know more then TELL US real facts. But your (fairly pointless) statement today will just make things worse since it seems like you are DEFENDING Ridsdale.

With the greatest of respect,

Bluebirds Fan 101 (Have e-mailed/PM you with my real name)

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:38 pm

The liars that we have put up with at this club through the years,why cant we get any answers from them,will we be able to pay off the TAX MAN,we deserve to know YES or NO, we as fans are being treated as clowns by this club,and we have followed them trough thick and thin and will be there till the end of our living life on this planet,all we are saying is give us the truth is that much to ask.(Eugene) :cry:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Annis if Steve wants calm then he had better come up with something a bit more constructive than asking for calm. The supporters dont trust the board thanks to Ridsdale and even worse they have lost faith in Borley.

Borley can forget about using use in this case Annis. We want to hear it from him.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:43 pm

Hang on lads, Steve Borley is blue all the way and is the only person on the the board that i trust. He is appealing for calm and has loads on his plate. People slating him on here will really upset him when he does so much for the club.we really need to get behind him and help the board get this club out of trouble. No doubt the club has ballsed right up, we all know that but what we dont know are all the details only snippets. Lets all get behind steve borley et al and pull together in the same direction. We are still 4th, still have all that potential, still have a fantastic academy, shiny new ground and excellent youth academy. The club will go on and I for one will do anything i can to stop the club going into administration.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:44 pm

We have had enough of the lies Steve.

Surely you of all people can understand the anger we feel.