Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i am looking for a static caravan

Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:30 pm

Anyone know of any going please drop me a line

would prefer west wales but anything considered

Re: i am looking for a static caravan

Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Rockley Park in Poole is always a good place to check Baz. It's not West Wales but it takes about the same amount of time to get down there and the scenery is equally as lush.

Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:36 pm

Zabier wrote:Rockley Park in Poole is always a good place to check Baz. It's not West Wales but it takes about the same amount of time to get down there and the scenery is equally as lush.
thats dorset poole?? i will look at that now :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:43 pm

DEVON CLIFFS IN EXMOUTH TOP CLASS :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:44 pm

DEVON CLIFFS IN EXMOUTH TOP CLASS :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:14 pm

theres a few on my site fella WOOD OFFICE just outside Narbeth :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:17 pm

electricblue wrote:theres a few on my site fella WOOD OFFICE just outside Narbeth :ayatollah:
are you up there this weekend??if so can you ask about prices etc

Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:21 pm

I guess an on site one? What sort of site etc? I'm in Pembs and know a few people...

Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:24 pm

http://www.planetswans.co.uk/

But in all serious, New Quay in West Wales are superb. 2 main sites that my family have caravans on. Neudd Farm(spelling?) and Brownhills. Awesome views from Neudd Farm of the sea. About a 5 minute walk to the sea front/harbour/beach/pubs etc. And Brownhills is a 5 minute drive to there. Aberwystwyth and Aberaeron and Cardigan nearby. Oakwood not far as well. Superb stuff :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Western Blue wrote:I guess an on site one? What sort of site etc? I'm in Pembs and know a few people...
i dont mind buying one off site then having it transported(you get better bargains that way) but not worried if sited tbh

we been looking around and tbh there are bargains out there at the moment

Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:34 pm

Nathan Walker wrote:http://www.planetswans.co.uk/

But in all serious, New Quay in West Wales are superb. 2 main sites that my family have caravans on. Neudd Farm(spelling?) and Brownhills. Awesome views from Neudd Farm of the sea. About a 5 minute walk to the sea front/harbour/beach/pubs etc. And Brownhills is a 5 minute drive to there. Aberwystwyth and Aberaeron and Cardigan nearby. Oakwood not far as well. Superb stuff :ayatollah:
i had one years ago in PLWMP newquay at greenhills but would like Tenby TBH

and i just mooched on that link then thinking there was one for sale :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: now i got to sit in a bath of bleach :D

Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:35 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:Anyone know of any going please drop me a line

Come and join us Jacks down the Gower, we love our caravans. Quite a few from Cardiff already on site. A number of statics up at present ranging in price from £11,000-£35,000. Ground rent currently £3,000, electric billed half yearly, gas off bottles and water inclusive in ground rent.

http://www.llanrhidianholidaypark.co.uk/

Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:37 pm

Ok mate, is it a site with things on you want? Do you use the water? Or kinda just a field ? Or my mate has one for sale but it's over ten years old that some sites will not take.... Depends what u wanna spend!

Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:38 pm

SwanseaTown wrote:

Come and join us Jacks down the Gower, we love our caravans. Quite a few from Cardiff already on site. A number of statics up at present ranging in price from £11,000-£35,000. Ground rent currently £3,000, electric billed half yearly, gas off bottles and water inclusive in ground rent.

looks nice fair play, what age limit do they have and what are the second hand prices like, i love it down the Gower as i love my fishing

Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Western Blue wrote:Ok mate, is it a site with things on you want? Do you use the water? Or kinda just a field ? Or my mate has one for sale but it's over ten years old that some sites will not take.... Depends what u wanna spend!

we prefer being by the sea, and yes we would like a clubhouse as i will be lumbered with the grandchildren we are looking to spend 8-16k

Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:42 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
SwanseaTown wrote:

looks nice fair play, what age limit do they have and what are the second hand prices like, i love it down the Gower as i love my fishing

All caravans have a 25 year age limit on them. However if buying a second hand van they will take an additional 5 years off the age of the van. Tidy site no touring caravans allowed. Fishing club also run on site as well. ;)

Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:42 pm

Ok, will have an ask for you!

Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:45 pm

Lydstep beach in tenby. nice site,club house and boat storage and launch all on site. qaulity if u got a boat for fishing :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:46 pm

saddam wrote:Lydstep beach in tenby. nice site,club house and boat storage and launch all on site. qaulity if u got a boat for fishing :ayatollah:

isnt it expensive to stay there

Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:49 pm

not sure bout the rates or boat storage fees but can try n find out 4 you. usually stop in a familly freinds van when we go

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:04 pm

Bought a static on Saturday from a site just a few miles from Lampeter,ashamed to say i don't really know the area but after trip into Newquay and Aberaeron my mind was made up.Noticed while i was looking over the caravan site that there was another up for sale if your interested i can give you the address.

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:07 pm

since 64 wrote:Bought a static on Saturday from a site just a few miles from Lampeter,ashamed to say i don't really know the area but after trip into Newquay and Aberaeron my mind was made up.Noticed while i was looking over the caravan site that there was another up for sale if your interested i can give you the address.

pm me the site address and what costs they are cheers

baz

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:13 pm

Meadow House in Stepaside Baz. Between Amroth and Wisemans Bridge, 10 mins walk to both and further 10 mins walk to Saundersfoot. Was there last week, great clubhouse, indoor pool and they had a few for sale on show, some of them have stunning sea views. I would stay clear of the massive sites (kiln park etc).

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:24 pm

pop on the planetscum forum im sure they got a few 2nd hand ones going :lol:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:27 pm

got one down Devon Cliffs,if you have kids it is brilliant, downside not cheap down there for annual fees etc.

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:29 pm

Jeff wrote:Meadow House in Stepaside Baz. Between Amroth and Wisemans Bridge, 10 mins walk to both and further 10 mins walk to Saundersfoot. Was there last week, great clubhouse, indoor pool and they had a few for sale on show, some of them have stunning sea views. I would stay clear of the massive sites (kiln park etc).
jeff we are looking at smaller sites we been looking at amroth castle, i need a beach for fishing, we wont touch the gigger sites TBH
:ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:55 pm

Take a look at Home Farm its only just over a hour over the bridge and off at J22 of the M5 and your there, Burnham on sea just down the road , http://www.homefarmholidaypark.co.uk/ its worth a look great club house indoor out door Pool Play ground for kids + Fishing I would give this place 5 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:00 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Take a look at Home Farm its only just over a hour over the bridge and off at J22 of the M5 and your there, Burnham on sea just down the road , http://www.homefarmholidaypark.co.uk/ its worth a look great club house indoor out door Pool Play ground for kids + Fishing I would give this place 5 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

just looked fair play looks tidy

Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:25 pm

f*cking pikey c**t :D

Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:56 pm

milly44 wrote:

f*cking pikey c**t :D