Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: i am looking for a static caravan

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:07 pm

I hope your not referring to Pillgwenlly. :twisted:
I know a few there who could happily get you one Robert ;)

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:11 pm

baz bought a static on the haven site in newquay west wales with full falcilites 2 swimming pools heated 1 indoor 1 out entertaiment 7 nights a week 2 bars plus owners clubhouse revamp cost 380 k last winter open 46 weeks a year from march 1st to jan 6th ground rent 3600 a year but u get what you pay for can put u in touch with sales person from site they will put you up for a free weekend vans start 15k up to 89k mine cost 29 but fair play mint ps if u buy u get a grand off whatever price they tell u i get a grand off next years ground rent lol best move i ever made too many benifits to mention my 5 yr old granson loves it plus quite a few city fans there

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:17 pm

nickyj wrote:baz bought a static on the haven site in newquay west wales with full falcilites 2 swimming pools heated 1 indoor 1 out entertaiment 7 nights a week 2 bars plus owners clubhouse revamp cost 380 k last winter open 46 weeks a year from march 1st to jan 6th ground rent 3600 a year but u get what you pay for can put u in touch with sales person from site they will put you up for a free weekend vans start 15k up to 89k mine cost 29 but fair play mint ps if u buy u get a grand off whatever price they tell u i get a grand off next years ground rent lol best move i ever made too many benifits to mention my 5 yr old granson loves it plus quite a few city fans there
sound great let me know what details you need could do with a weekend up west to look at all the sites

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:19 pm

forgot to say beach 3oo m all vans have sea views nequay harbour 1 mile away u can walk into newquay via the beach fishing boats hire 7 days a week plus beach close enough to do night fishing check it out on haven site quay west its big enough to enjoy the falcilites and small enough to have a quiet time when you want also caravns have decking nice for bbqs and drinking on a summers night hope this helps

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:21 pm

nickyj wrote:forgot to say beach 3oo m all vans have sea views nequay harbour 1 mile away u can walk into newquay via the beach fishing boats hire 7 days a week plus beach close enough to do night fishing check it out on haven site quay west its big enough to enjoy the falcilites and small enough to have a quiet time when you want also caravns have decking nice for bbqs and drinking on a summers night hope this helps
thanks for that gonna have a look

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:24 pm

01545560547 ask for becky beechy shes the sales rep tell her ur interested in buying a van and she will sort a weekend out for you have to say if you do go u will buy its mint my van was 29k got it done to 25 paying 250 a month for 7 years on hp worth every penny its the same cost in fees as a 2 week hol for a family of 4 to spain cant praise it up enough let me know how u get on

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:29 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:Anyone know of any going please drop me a line

would prefer west wales but anything considered

brean sands you want one mate :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:12 pm

baz mate yes im down there to moz ,theres one in front of me 6yr old 3bed rooms full central heating its about £15,000 site fees £2,140 realy nice site quiet great for kids no pool or club house but we make our own fun its central to everywhere though 5mins follyfarm 10mins bluestone and oak wood

ps theres also a few plots left if you want to put a new one on. my advice find the right park before you look at vans. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:23 pm

electricblue wrote:baz mate yes im down there to moz ,theres one in front of me 6yr old 3bed rooms full central heating its about £15,000 site fees £2,140 realy nice site quiet great for kids no pool or club house but we make our own fun its central to everywhere though 5mins follyfarm 10mins bluestone and oak wood

ps theres also a few plots left if you want to put a new one on. my advice find the right park before you look at vans. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
we are may take a jaunt up there saturday to have a look

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:27 pm

the village is called cold blow fella :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:28 pm

electricblue wrote:the village is called cold blow fella :ayatollah:
just googled it now

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:41 pm

10k - 100k pendine sands - 3k ground rent plenty fishing to be done great club house pool - bars 7mile beach dont do pikeys there i killed them all over last 4 yers pendine is blue ! :ayatollah: i told you last year

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:45 pm

mallo wrote:10k - 100k pendine sands - 3k ground rent plenty fishing to be done great club house pool - bars 7mile beach dont do pikeys there i killed them all over last 4 yers pendine is blue ! :ayatollah: i told you last year

http://www.parkdeanholidays.co.uk/wales ... 4QodtGnTLQ

Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:29 pm

Grondre vale, Clunderwen nr narbeth, cant go wrong, cracking site and best of all it,s a City site on the odd occasion a jack turns up they soon crawl back under the stone when they see all the kids wearing Cardiff colours. check out the website VALE HOLIDAY PARKS

Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:36 pm

baz,i got one in broadhaven,west wales,just by newgale,what i will say is know what you want,do you want a clubhouse,pool etc,or like me a quiet site but the beach less than 200yards away,camp is broadhaven and has vans for sale,i will help as much as i can if you need any advice,site fees approx £2500 on sites, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:24 am

lips1 wrote:Grondre vale, Clunderwen nr narbeth, cant go wrong, cracking site and best of all it,s a City site on the odd occasion a jack turns up they soon crawl back under the stone when they see all the kids wearing Cardiff colours. check out the website VALE HOLIDAY PARKS
do you know a couple of my mates have tourers up there Barry and Ben both from the rhondda

Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:50 am

All these years of taking the piss out of jack scum for being gypo's and living in caravans etc and then this thread pops up.

Caravan club has arrived in the capital I see, all coming out the woodwork now

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:11 am

Pont-pentra upper boat, by tesco's just off the A470 good for commuting :D

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:29 am

baz - you got pm...you got any queries about costs,rents,fees,insurance .....just ask away

Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:41 pm

BluBluBluArmy wrote:All these years of taking the piss out of jack scum for being gypo's and living in caravans etc and then this thread pops up.

You all can't wait to head down west in your caravans. :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:52 pm

SwanseaTown wrote:
BluBluBluArmy wrote:All these years of taking the piss out of jack scum for being gypo's and living in caravans etc and then this thread pops up.

You all can't wait to head down west in your caravans. :lol: :lol:
i got to be honest west or east, there is no competion f*cking Newport or Tenby :lol: :lol: :lol: its like saying to some one if you had a choice of a 1983 Corsa or a 2011 Bmw what would you choose if it was free :D

Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Baz,
Used to have one years ago on Broadhaven Caravan park. Good fishing (bass aplenty in Summer) and good river and reservoir fishing and not too far from ferries to get a few days in Ireland as well !! No club on site but 2 mins walk to few pubs !

Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:05 pm

You have all helped me out no end, we are now oficially looking for a new home(caravan) and the start starts now :D

Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:15 pm

i know of a caravan for sale on pilbach near aberpoth,£15k

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:28 am

hirwaunbluebird wrote:i know of a caravan for sale on pilbach near aberpoth,£15k
is that aberporth cardigan bay???

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:36 am

yes it is.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:03 am

hirwaunbluebird wrote:yes it is.
do you know what it is and how old is it

Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:56 am

i dont sorry,it was a woman who worked in the same school as the wife shes left now but if you want ill get here number and pm it to you.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:15 pm

just come back from gateway in llanelli
http://www.gatewayholidaypark.com/

what a site