Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Chopra... Are you all serious ? "

Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:42 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:1.5 mill is chump change for Chopra.

Just watch. After a good pre season he'll come back in shape and be firing on all cylinders. All we need is a decent manager to keep him in line, as opposed to Jones' 'whatever' approach.

He'll score 25 goals for the Swich mark my words. Where are we going to get a 25 goal man in this league for 1.5 mill???

And then we won't see any of the cash we get for him.

A dumb deal. Ridiculous.

He wants to go end of. Have some self respect for yourself as a supporter and our Club. He isnt good for the Club he doesn't care about our Club. Let him go we deserve better than that.

1. if we get Bellamy back, he wont play alot of the time anyway
2. he's made alot of mistakes, lifestyle wise, not just once or twice
3. HE WANTS TO GO

Didn't think i would ever say this but i agree with you entirely Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " Chopra... Are you all serious ? "

Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Merlin wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Interesting post Chief, but I am not interested in him letting himself down as he is such a selfish character. What I am interested in, is him letting our Club down and our fantastic supporter, not just once but several times.
Because of Chops selfishness he was on the piss hours before the game and then got injured which is hardly suprising then missed over a Month of football whilst comanding obscene wages. That was just one incident as well.
I refused to forgive Bywater JLS and Jay either and I was spitting when ever these players played at the end of the season. And I have been consistent in stating I want all 4 of them out of our Club.
Now also if he had any feelings for our Club he would not have acted in this way, and more importantly he has never even had the decency to appologise to us the Fans and that shows the contempt of the Man.
Chops also wants to leave which says it all. And put it this way a lot of our supporters sound like a run down Boyfriend / Husband that still wants his Girlfriend / Wife despite the fact she hates him cheats on him but is so desperate to keep her because he is frightened of not finding any better.
But we are not desperate and we are not here to be shit on and that is the reasons I want him as far away as possible from our Club . We do not need him .

Absolutely spot on!!!
now that is a Very Good post nukes! :ayatollah: