Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Not able to pay tax bill yet

Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:48 pm

Borley has stated on the other board

"The board are working hard to resolve the tax issue with the revenue. If we didnt think we had a chance to resolve it we would be duty bound to call in the administrators and I am confident we will find a way through"
:roll:

Re: Not able to pay tax bill yet

Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:49 pm

So just where has the money gone ?

Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:52 pm

A question, i feel would be better put to Mr P.Guy, after all, Mr Ridsdale is his puppet.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:59 pm

rsblue wrote:Borley has stated on the other board

"The board are working hard to resolve the tax issue with the revenue. If we didnt think we had a chance to resolve it we would be duty bound to call in the administrators and I am confident we will find a way through"
:roll:

Pay it then you have had £3 million off the fans or has that been used to pay Ridsdale and others wages :lol: Admit it unless we are taken over we are basically insolvent.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:06 pm

gotta try and get another agreement with HMRC having shafted them once. i really fear the worst. admin is a defo the full works not too much less likely. we'll be lucky 2 still be discussing CCFc come May.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:42 pm

If we ghaven't the money after raising £3M then we are doomed. Administration is all we have left. :cry: