Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BUGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:30 pm

Came in here looking for a bit of light hearted banter from my Welsh friends, to take me away from the apathy quickly descending on all things QPR and what do I walk into, a f**king morgue! Jesus, cheer up, the Malaysians are still committed, they are getting rid of the trouble makers and the only player who has gone that will be a miss is Burke, but he has gone for personal reasons it seems. A new broom for Cardiff, just the manager to appoint and then you will get in the mood for a new season. You don't need millions to spend just a decent manager who will gel the team. But don't heighten your expectations, just enjoy and you may just be surprised.

Re: BUGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:33 pm

DWQPR wrote:Came in here looking for a bit of light hearted banter from my Welsh friends, to take me away from the apathy quickly descending on all things QPR and what do I walk into, a f**king morgue! Jesus, cheer up, the Malaysians are still committed, they are getting rid of the trouble makers and the only player who has gone that will be a miss is Burke, but he has gone for personal reasons it seems. A new broom for Cardiff, just the manager to appoint and then you will get in the mood for a new season. You don't need millions to spend just a decent manager who will gel the team. But don't heighten your expectations, just enjoy and you may just be surprised.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:35 pm

DWQPR wrote:Came in here looking for a bit of light hearted banter from my Welsh friends, to take me away from the apathy quickly descending on all things QPR and what do I walk into, a f**king morgue! Jesus, cheer up, the Malaysians are still committed, they are getting rid of the trouble makers and the only player who has gone that will be a miss is Burke, but he has gone for personal reasons it seems. A new broom for Cardiff, just the manager to appoint and then you will get in the mood for a new season. You don't need millions to spend just a decent manager who will gel the team. But don't heighten your expectations, just enjoy and you may just be surprised.

haha! great post DWQPR .... yes your right ..... i think!!!! :lol:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:42 pm

AHERNE wrote:

haha! great post DWQPR .... yes your right ..... i think!!!! :lol:

You know I'm right Aherne, I'm never wrong, well apart from stating constantly that you would go up last year! Minor details :oops: ;)

Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Thanks DWQPR, good to see friends like you and Stan are still kinda in our corner. I really do hope you stay up next season and I for one will look out for your results. And errr there are 2 matches next season in which I hope you f*cking smash your opponents!!!

Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:51 pm

well said DWQPR
anyone would think we've reinstated DJ! :lol:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Exciting times mate, can't wait for the new manger/players and for the season to begin. bring it on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:53 pm

elad wrote:

Exciting times mate, can't wait for the new manger/players and for the season to begin. bring it on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ditto :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:55 pm

light hearted banter? hmm ok...QPR ARE SHITE 8-) :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:59 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

:lol: :lol: its started

Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:00 pm

eighty_8 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

:lol: :lol: its started

;)

Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:39 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

At least we are Premier League shite BB! :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:40 pm

DWQPR wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

At least we are Premier League shite BB! :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

YEA?!! well...QPR are....FROM LONDON!!! so that worse than being shite :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:34 pm

yeah, and burke left us to be near his family in scotland. and he joins birmingham :roll: :lol:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:35 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:41 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
DWQPR wrote:At least we are Premier League shite BB! :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

YEA?!! well...QPR are....FROM LONDON!!! so that worse than being shite :lol: :ayatollah:

Says the West Ham fan :lol: :lol: ;)

Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:39 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
DWQPR wrote:At least we are Premier League shite BB! :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Where the f**k and what the f**k is Bridgend anyway? :D

Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:51 pm

So next season there are three PL clubs in West London, within about a five mile radius (or something like that), and none in the East End :lol: Two WHU v Millwall games :shock:

But you're right, it is like a morgue on here sometimes . Cheer up, football should be a bit of a larf, as well as being deadly serious :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

All the best to the Rs

Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:06 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

ssssh :lol:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:07 pm

["]
DaveSheffield wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Where the f**k and what the f**k is Bridgend anyway? :D[/quote]

a dump in south wales, which is situated inbetween the capital and gypo town :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Very well said! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

a dump in south wales, which is situated inbetween the capital and gypo town :D :ayatollah:[/quote]

Remind me to spend a week there in the summer, sounds idyllic! :shock:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:03 pm

Cracking post DWqpr. Thank you for those words of wisdom and i am now upbeat about next season. :D BUT I AM CONCERNED OVER YOUR FINER DETAIL YOU GOT WRONG, BECAUSE IT COST US 90 MILLION :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:30 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Cracking post DWqpr. Thank you for those words of wisdom and i am now upbeat about next season. :D BUT I AM CONCERNED OVER YOUR FINER DETAIL YOU GOT WRONG, BECAUSE IT COST US 90 MILLION :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nuke, has anybody ever told you that happiness comes before wealth. Just go over and check on a few of our boards, they are like one of those Japanese Suicide websites, me included! Totally f**ked off with developments at the club, being outbid for players by the other promoted clubs, the most influential and revered member of the board being sidelined, ST's going up circa 40%, supporters who helped organise fund raising during the dark days of administration in 2001, being out priced, the official site spouting out Gobbals style propaganda, no signings, other then it seems loans and Bosmans and Tangoman, that utter c*nt Briatore running the show again. All is not well in the fiefdom of W12. Give me championship football every time, and the f**king season hasn't even started yet! And the biggest insult was the sacking of chairman Ishan Seksena over the Faurlin affair, when he wasn't even at th club when the situation arose, yet Paladini, whose name is the common theme throughout the report remains intact. Something really smells down our part f the world and I really don't like it. :cry:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:37 am

DWQPR wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

a dump in south wales, which is situated inbetween the capital and gypo town :D :ayatollah:

Remind me to spend a week there in the summer, sounds idyllic! :shock:[/quote]

Don't. Just... don't. I'm moving home soon but I'm putting it off til the very last day possible solely so I can spend less time in Bridgend than is absolutely necessary. South Wales isn't worth it after Cardiff. Pretty if you stick with it after Jackland, but not worth it all the same. :lol:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:50 am

DWQPR wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Remind me to spend a week there in the summer, sounds idyllic! :shock:[/quote]

its dieing on its arse i wouldnt bother :lol:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:53 am

With that sort of post I am beginning to wonder whether DW is a Bluebird "on the sly". :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:21 pm

Paul Keevil wrote:With that sort of post I am beginning to wonder whether DW is a Bluebird "on the sly". :ayatollah:

Now that is going too far, let's just say you are my favourite Welsh side in the Championship that plays in blue and white! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:32 pm

Well looks like I might have a Football DataCo Licence for next season. (Im involved in Sports Photography as well as Personal Injury Claims!) and use an agent down your neck of the woods.

If Im covering a QPR match next season you'll have to introduce yourself.

I'll be the one wearing a Cardiff City shirt!

Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:41 pm

Doesnt qpr stand for queers,poofs and retards? :ayatollah: