prem side?

or championship side?

seeming as it all gone quiet on him

Re: WHERE DO YOU THINK JAY WILL END UP?

Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:42 pm

Prem or West Ham

Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:44 pm

I could see him at QPR, not saying that he's good enough for the Prem but I could see it. Good luck to him where ever he goes.

Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:46 pm

On the floor.

Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:48 pm

On his ass

Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:51 pm

Lisa Snowdons bed ;)

Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:59 pm

down the job centre with dave jones :lol:

Selling programs :old:

CARDIFF CITY............BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:04 pm

Qpr but a quick stop off at Barcelona to home in on his diving :lol:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:14 pm

JAY IS QUALITY

Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:18 pm

therealjimmyscoular wrote:JAY IS QUALITY
At Falling Over :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:28 pm

cardiff...

Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:47 pm

I cant bear another season watching him dive thanks.
HIS DIVING COST US THE PREMIERSHIP. REFS IGNORED A FEW GEUINE PENALTY CALLS BECAUSE OF HIS DIVING NO QUESTION.
He isnt premiership quality...who else in the Premiership do you know goes down like that. (Apart from Imogen!)
One more win and we would have been OK!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:53 pm

I am sorry you can not blame Jay as the team and manager failed not just Jay. If it was not for Jay we would have not been in the top 4 position we were in as he was great in the begining of the season

Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:00 pm

valleyrambill wrote:I am sorry you can not blame Jay as the team and manager failed not just Jay. If it was not for Jay we would have not been in the top 4 position we were in as he was great in the begining of the season

Well said, the voice of reason
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:05 pm

jay knockers make me laugh...he is a top quality player and i for one would welcome him back with open arms

Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:21 pm

YOU HAVE TO THINK WHAT IT WOULD COST TO REPLACE THE 20 GOALS HE SCORED. COULD HE END UP STAYING?
ITS A FUNNY OLD GAME. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Back here would be good.

New Manager, some of the Piss Head Gate crew have now gone, so a fresh start could be a rejuvenated Jay :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:40 pm

ccfc_4_life wrote:down the job centre with dave jones :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:36 pm

i hope he is playing for cardiff next :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:54 pm

20 goals this season only 5/6 behind the top scorer and Jay had two injuries and used the games at the end of the season to get fit. if we had had a reserve side he would have been fitter for the run in. If that a shit season for him, we can look out if he goes to another championship side.

Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Cardiff City hopefully! Jay is a great player and with a really good new manager, I think Jay can produce his quality early season form again. He was one of the main reasons of our great form in October when we won 5 games in a row. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:42 am

jaybothroyd wrote:Cardiff City hopefully! Jay is a great player and with a really good new manager, I think Jay can produce his quality early season form again. He was one of the main reasons of our great form in October when we won 5 games in a row. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

^^^^^^^^^^ agree ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:42 am

jaybothroyd wrote:Cardiff City hopefully! Jay is a great player and with a really good new manager, I think Jay can produce his quality early season form again. He was one of the main reasons of our great form in October when we won 5 games in a row. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

^^^^^^^^^^ agree ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:24 am

Celtic/QPR

Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:17 am

Jay will either be playing for Celtic or he will be doing the fabreeze advert where the door opens and the dude just for no reason falls on the floor and stays there

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:25 am

Can't see any Prem side who would take him. I think he'll end up at Birmingham as a replacement for Jerome, or maybe Forest as they seem to like collecting strikers :D

Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Back with us, we are the only club he has ever settled at, and managers know that. With budgets tight who's going to take a chance on an enigma like him.

We know what we're getting with him and if the new manager can make him tick then we would have a player I'd rather have than play against.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:40 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:back with us?

prem side?

or championship side?

seeming as it all gone quiet on him

Rehab with chops :lol: