Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GIANFRANCO ZOLA

Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Not seen 1 person on here mention GIANFRANCO ZOLA for the job at CARDIFF CITY.

Plays a good brand of football,and alot of people in the game have respect for him.

The first 5 in the betting have been mentioned and had their threads on here,ZOLA is next (12-1 to 25-1).

Martin O'Neil would be my 1st choice,but don't you think that ZOLA is as good as some of the others :?:

Would be interested what people think about ZOLA,Would his wages be to high :?:

Re: GIANFRANCO ZOLA

Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:52 pm

anyone tell you that

Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:03 pm

clintysablue wrote:anyone tell you that

Was just wondering,as when i went down the list of names in the betting,it made me think...Why Not ZOLA :?:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:06 pm

I like the idea of McKay... Gut feeling.

However I'm not against a manager like Zola, mclaren both have contacts abroad which i think could be massive on small budget.

Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:10 pm

I was thinking of Zola as a possible candidate a few weeks ago - I mentioned him on here in a thread I could never find again.

It was before Jones was sacked but there was a lot of speculation going on and the writing seemed to be on the wall, so to speak.

The reason his name came to mind was that I read he was in Kuala Lumpur not long before and I think I remember someone on here saying that the Malaysians might be talking to someone about the job out there.

Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:59 pm

EllBoy wrote:I was thinking of Zola as a possible candidate a few weeks ago - I mentioned him on here in a thread I could never find again.

It was before Jones was sacked but there was a lot of speculation going on and the writing seemed to be on the wall, so to speak.

The reason his name came to mind was that I read he was in Kuala Lumpur not long before and I think I remember someone on here saying that the Malaysians might be talking to someone about the job out there.

Interesting post EllBoy :ayatollah: I thought that M O'N was also out there,maybe at a different time :?:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:20 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Not seen 1 person on here mention GIANFRANCO ZOLA for the job at CARDIFF CITY.

Plays a good brand of football,and alot of people in the game have respect for him.

The first 5 in the betting have been mentioned and had their threads on here,ZOLA is next (12-1 to 25-1).

Martin O'Neil would be my 1st choice,but don't you think that ZOLA is as good as some of the others :?:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=48112

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:39 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Not seen 1 person on here mention GIANFRANCO ZOLA for the job at CARDIFF CITY.

He's too small, he's got a head like a jockey and smiles too much :old:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:00 am

check my post at bottom of page! ;)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45923&p=422769&hilit=+zola#p422769