Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Was I sacked or did i resign ? or just stitched up?

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:42 am

For £125k you get the name of the football club (limited company?) and it's membership etc in the Welsh League, plus the social club, which has been making a profit in recent years, despite not being used by the team supporters etc. So there is scope for improved revenue there. It is the social club that the current chairman is putting all his efforts into, and now wanting to ditch the football side of things.
Apparently a local business man has pledged £80k, so the Supporters Club who are coordinating the buy out are looking for the remainder.
The Welsh League registration deadline is at the end of June so they are running out of time.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:47 am

No offence, but this is quite the dull thread considering a majority have no clue on what you are on about, do they ever?

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:55 am

CCFC 24 wrote:No offence, but this is quite the dull thread considering a majority have no clue on what you are on about, do they ever?

:D

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:59 am

ffs wrote:
Daya wrote:
ffs wrote:There's no place for this on the CCFC message board. Please take your thread to the Cowbridge FC forum, there's a good lad.

Hey matey - this is a forum where i come to chat with my mates - so thanks for your comments but piss off you newbie back to ccmb!

Piss off yourself you nob! Here's one for you : ask your 'mate's for their email addresses then you can discuss your pointless stories in private! Welcome to the technologies of the 21st century :old:

Please check joining dates before calling someone a 'newbie', you newbie clown ;)

No need for the language, don't sink to his level. Just remind yourself he's a West Ham fan and all will be right in the world again. Just smile :)

Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:01 pm

Quite simply odd.

A rant about a personal row, posted by someone with west ham united as their avatar on a cardiff city message board frequented by a load of people who would not give a shit about this sort of private matter.

Don't get it.