Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Let's Face The Truth

Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:44 am

We really are in the shite.

Managerless, best players gone, debt ridden, club being run by egg heads.

We'll do well to stay in the championship next year. :old:

Re: Let's Face The Truth

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:04 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:We really are in the shite.

I said this 2months ago when i knew players would be leaving for f**k (out of contract)all and half a team of loans going back to parent clubs,its down hill from here im afraid :cry: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:06 am

bluebird1977 wrote:

I said this 2months ago when i knew players would be leaving for f**k (out of contract)all and half a team of loans going back to parent clubs,its down hill from here im afraid :cry: :ayatollah:

Yeah, even if the money is available it can't buy the time you need to gel a squad.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:13 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Yeah, even if the money is available it can't buy the time you need to gel a squad.

what money though thats just it what did we spend last year bar signing a center half (kienan) who did we sign to rebuild the squad NO1 else bar loans +we knew at start of the season a few good players would be out of contract come the end and like before we let the same happen AGAIN players worth millions going for free....i already know whats comming this season before its even kicked off,A manager who wil be lucky to stay out of the bottom four no matter who it is due to the squd being gash with 20days odd to go untill pre-season starts all the free out of contract good players have or are due to sign up with other clubs and we will be left with the odd one comming in and 2bit lower league frees,You only half to look at the 4-5 1st year pros handed contracts to see what the club are doing i mean come on when was the last time we handed 4-5 youth/reserve team players 1st year contracts??? years+years ago :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:17 am

Fecking hell you got it worse than me!

But I do agree.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:20 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:Fecking hell you got it worse than me!

But I do agree.

im just a realist jonny unlike the clowns posting threads with big name players and managers who will never play or be at the club unless we spend the ££££ and we aint got none its simple people need to wake up but ill be there eitherway next year and the year after :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:21 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:Fecking hell you got it worse than me!

But I do agree.

im just a realist jonny unlike the clowns posting threads with big name players and managers who will never play or be at the club unless we spend the ££££ and we aint got none its simple people need to wake up but ill be there eitherway next year and it just the year after :ayatollah:

If not in person. I'm always there in spirit :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:25 am

Were in a better position with the malaysians onboard than we were with Ridsdale Hammam etc. They are sorting the club out and the new manager can bring in his own players. After the disaster at the end of this season with the piss heads not giving a shit about us and a manager who had lost control we needed a clear out.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:30 am

surroundedbysaxons wrote:Were in a better position with the malaysians onboard than we were with Ridsdale Hammam etc. They are sorting the club out and the new manager can bring in his own players. After the disaster at the end of this season with the piss heads not giving a shit about us and a manager who had lost control we needed a clear out.

Yeah, so we're starting from scratch so to speak?

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:34 am

Aye, the truth, absolutely, I mean let's face it, first home game of the season we may as well start up "WE ARE GOING DOWN SAID WE ARE GOING DOWN" and "SHOES OFF, IF YOUR TEAM'S LEAGUE ONE" because, well, it's the truth.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:35 am

I remember the same conversations last year, when we were apparently facing administration after defeat at Wembley! transfer embargo's, bust ups in the changing room, winding up orders, Riddlers dodgy dealings, and skint!

But, we survived to tell the tale of another eventful season, and we will go again this year.

Keep the faith lads. :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:38 am

DaveSheffield wrote:Aye, the truth, absolutely, I mean let's face it, first home game of the season we may as well start up "WE ARE GOING DOWN SAID WE ARE GOING DOWN" and "SHOES OFF, IF YOUR TEAM'S LEAGUE ONE" because, well, it's the truth.

I'm not saying throw the towel in before we even start, just don't put too much expectation on the new boy in charge :lol:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
DaveSheffield wrote:Aye, the truth, absolutely, I mean let's face it, first home game of the season we may as well start up "WE ARE GOING DOWN SAID WE ARE GOING DOWN" and "SHOES OFF, IF YOUR TEAM'S LEAGUE ONE" because, well, it's the truth.

I'm not saying throw the towel in before we even start, just don't put too much expectation on the new boy in charge :lol:

:ayatollah: