Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky Mackay

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:56 am

Hi Guys,

If what Annis has says is true (not that im doubting him) and it looks as though Hughton wont b the named manager But possibly Mackay will be, What will he bring to the club? I was looking on good old wikipedia at his Managerial stats...

Team Nation From To Record
G W D L Win %
Watford (caretaker) England 4 November 2008 24 November 2008 5 2 1 2 40
Watford (permanent) England 15 June 2009 Present 99 33 25 41 33.33

To be honest i wasnt impressed, Prob cos i had my mind set on Hughton, However i am willing to give this guy a chance IF he is the new manager, But what will he bring to us? Is he the right man for the job?

I have set my expectations this season at finishing mid table, Anything above that is obviously a bonus! i always knew once jones had gone this was going to be a rebuilding exercise, pretty much like when dj took over us..we had skeleton squad and look what happened, fa cup final, playoffs etc, so hopefully and i really do i hope i worrying for nothing this man can take us up!! :|

i am just worried that he may not attract the right players, that maybe, di matteo,hughton, oneill or as top cat said Zola (as he seems to be mentioned lately) will bring to the club,