Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DEREK MCINNES FOR ME

Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:37 pm

imo DEREK MCINNES would be the best option for us ok hasnt done great things in his time as a manager but has made a decent squad at SJ.
attracting people to SJ must be hard for him and has worked well within a tight budget the man is passionate and has played in the football league so he knows how tough it is. managing in scotland i bet he`s picked up a decent view on most players in the SPL and lower divisions where we could find cheap targets with cheap wages.
i also belive his wages would be alot less than the other managers we have been linked with!

Re: DEREK MCINNES FOR ME

Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:40 pm

i'm going to have to agree with you. I think it would be a great decision for the club to bring him in :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:58 pm

Not a lot of people's first choice but if he gets the job I think everyone will get behind him - especially with a couple of early wins under the belt. Couple of early losses and bad performance will be a worry though.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:06 pm

Where is my mind? wrote:Not a lot of people's first choice but if he gets the job I think everyone will get behind him - especially with a couple of early wins under the belt. Couple of early losses and bad performance will be a worry though.

every manager needs time he has to gain the respect ov the players b4 the players go out an play for him imo the players lost respect for DJ an didnt want to play for him and where planning where they would end up after the season !! aslong as the players are giving 100% an playing for the manager then i will back him :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:25 pm

As long as he doesn't bring Enkelman back with him! :o :o