Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:44 pm

Heard that Loovens is having medical today . No source apart from pub tho,

Re: Having medical today

Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:51 pm

hope not

Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:52 pm

d20 wrote:hope not

What??? A Premiership standard defender while with us comfortably, as good as Roger Johnson, and you don't want him here, oh dearie dearie me :oops:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:15 pm

no he was yes,but hes been in the spl and hardly played really ...and from what we hear he didnt want to come back to us ......i only want players who want to play for us !!!

Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:16 pm

I think we have enough defenders :s

Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:46 pm

Can't see it. He was reluctant to come to us mid season and he played for Celtic in the Scottish Cup Final at the end of the season. :old:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:50 pm

I can just barely get my head around selling players without a manager, but I don't think we would be buying players without a manager, not for one second.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:10 pm

BradSK wrote:I can just barely get my head around selling players without a manager, but I don't think we would be buying players without a manager, not for one second.

Agree, a manager must already be in place but not officialy cast out to the media. There is no way in this world that a club could consider buying or selling without a manager being consulted.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:56 pm

how can we sign anyone we aint got a manager ;)

Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:04 pm

Wow a Cardiff transfer rumour! That makes a refreshing change. I thought we only discussed scumbag gypo ones now.

Yep, GL would be a great addition.With Keenan, Hudson, Gerrard.
Quality. :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:29 pm

to be honest, with Gerrard back signing a centre back is not a priority right now, I would hope that any new manager snaps up some midfielders asap

Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:32 pm

If we are going to get anyone from celtic i pray that its paddy mc court.superb player

Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:48 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:Heard that Loovens is having medical today . No source apart from pub tho,

No one to be Signed Till we have a New Manager :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:55 pm

CCFC 24 wrote:

What??? A Premiership standard defender while with us comfortably, as good as Roger Johnson, and you don't want him here, oh dearie dearie me :oops:

AS GOOD AS ROGER JOHNSON? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? :lol: :lol: celtic fans hate loovens :lol:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:34 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
CCFC 24 wrote:

AS GOOD AS ROGER JOHNSON? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? :lol: :lol: celtic fans hate loovens :lol:

I know they hate Loovens, but he never plays. Notice how I said WHILE WITH US he was Prem standard and as good as Johnson. While at CARDIFF Loovens was just as good no doubt.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:42 pm

quote="Bridgend_bluebird"]
CCFC 24 wrote:

AS GOOD AS ROGER JOHNSON? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? :lol: :lol: celtic fans hate loovens :lol:[/quote]

I know they hate Loovens, but he never plays. Notice how I said WHILE WITH US he was Prem standard and as good as Johnson. While at CARDIFF Loovens was just as good no doubt.[/quote]

or the fact that johnson done most of the work which made loovens look good?

Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:45 pm

d20 wrote:no he was yes,but hes been in the spl and hardly played really ...and from what we hear he didnt want to come back to us ......i only want players who want to play for us !!!

I SECOND THAT