Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i wish city could start paying bonuses to win

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:14 pm

not a couple of grand a game but a massive win bonus on top of a small wage,no win no bonus. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: i wish city could start paying bonuses to win

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:17 pm

krab wrote:not a couple of grand a game but a massive win bonus on top of a small wage,no win no bonus. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Asif the players ain't on enough already to go out an win games : / any player who plays for a bonus doesn't care about the club ! If they can't give 100% for they're wages then they shouldn't be at the club

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:38 pm

Problem is most clubs pay high wages so why would top players come for small money and a big win bonus. Players have no loyalty other than money they earn. They don't give a f**k for the club unless they are born in that area.

I do agree that you pay players for results as the club did in the past but I'm afraid that was in the past

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:44 pm

everyday-im-shuffling wrote:
krab wrote:not a couple of grand a game but a massive win bonus on top of a small wage,no win no bonus. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Asif the players ain't on enough already to go out an win games : / any player who plays for a bonus doesn't care about the club ! If they can't give 100% for they're wages then they shouldn't be at the club

read again,then comment,a small wage

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:46 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Problem is most clubs pay high wages so why would top players come for small money and a big win bonus. Players have no loyalty other than money they earn. They don't give a f**k for the club unless they are born in that area.

I do agree that you pay players for results as the club did in the past but I'm afraid that was in the past

i agree,but its got to be pulled back,paying players £10-15-20000 a week regardless is not on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:06 pm

Midfield general wrote:There is a high likelyhood that they do anyway, plus other bonuses

what large win bonus on top of large salary :( :( :(