Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New manager delay

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:27 pm

My view is that they have decided who they want but he is contracted to a club an are negotiating compensation for his services ! If they're 1st choice was a free agent he would have been announced by now !

Re: New manager delay

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:37 pm

I just think they waited for malaysians to come over,then they had board meeting today to pick who they want,then announce Monday or Tuesday.I m not in the know,that's just what I think has happened.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:41 pm

ngriffiths wrote:I just think they waited for malaysians to come over,then they had board meeting today to pick who they want,then announce Monday or Tuesday.I m not in the know,that's just what I think has happened.

Let's hope they make a decision soon can't take anymore :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Got to be honest i would be surprised if you were right,it would be great if it was as simple as that but we dont do things the easy way,i think there still not 100% who its gonna be

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:16 pm

YEAH LOOKS LIKE MALKY MACKY UNDER CONTRACT COMPENSATION ME THINKS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:20 pm

citygardens73 wrote:Got to be honest i would be surprised if you were right,it would be great if it was as simple as that but we dont do things the easy way,i think there still not 100% who its gonna be

I think they have chosen and that's why chopra was sold the new man said he wasn't in his plans I don't think they would have sold copra if they didn't know who was going to be takeing over ! :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Considering we're trying to save money it would seem strange to pick Mackay where we'd have to pay money to get him when there are other candidates who are so evenly matched.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:22 pm

everyday-im-shuffling wrote:
citygardens73 wrote:Got to be honest i would be surprised if you were right,it would be great if it was as simple as that but we dont do things the easy way,i think there still not 100% who its gonna be

I think they have chosen and that's why chopra was sold the new man said he wasn't in his plans I don't think they would have sold copra if they didn't know who was going to be takeing over ! :ayatollah:

I understand what your saying but any incoming manager worth his salt would not sell a player unless he had spoken to said player & told him his plans,i believe the decision to sell him was the boards & no one elses