Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What the hell has happened to our squad.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:20 pm

What a massive task the new manager will have.
He will have to assemble a starting eleven that can not only compete in the coming season, but he will have to have strength in depth in the suqad.
I can only think of 2 recognised midfielders...McPhail and Whittingham, and a lone striker...Parkin.
However all I want is a team of battlers who hopefully will have a bit of class to go with it, who will play to a system that they feel comfortable with and a manager with a plan 'B'. Also a manager who will appreciate what fantastic supporters we are and ask's the players to recognise this accordingly.
NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR....IS IT?
I really hope that we can see that this probably won't happen overnight and that a huge slice of patience is required by all concerned.

Re: What the hell has happened to our squad.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:29 pm

im glad there will be many new faces next season, along with the manager, the players failed as well last season, it all went stale. looking forward to the new season :ayatollah:

Re: What the hell has happened to our squad.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:37 pm

ninianblue wrote:im glad there will be many new faces next season, along with the manager, the players failed as well last season, it all went stale. looking forward to the new season :ayatollah:

We have started off past seasons in a worse position than this and still moved forward. Like you I can't wait. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Almost went shopping with the wife today :oops: :oops: