Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

avram grant

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:24 pm

avram grant seen playing golf at the celtic manor with 2 chinese guys !!!!!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Re: avram grant

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:27 pm

headshot wrote:avram grant seen playing golf at the celtic manor with 2 chinese guys !!!!!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

As long as they weren't Maylasian...

This is my favourite rumour so far this summer.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:31 pm

oh, i was waiting for the punch line. :roll:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:32 pm

headshot wrote:avram grant seen playing golf at the celtic manor with 2 chinese guys !!!!!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

What wetre their names PO PEE and LEE JECT? :lol:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:33 pm

skybluebird wrote:

What wetre their names PO PEE and LEE JECT? :lol:

Oops meant POM PEE and LEE JECT!!! :oops: :oops:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:38 pm

The same man who had 2 clubs relugated from the premier league : / he's like DJ twin !!

Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:48 pm

Yes, I saw them....

Ho Lin Wun and Pin Hi

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:52 pm

Was Malkey Mackay his Caddie ;)

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Yea and fergie was there cleaning his boots wiping his arse and making his tea. :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:26 pm

brickyblue wrote:Yea and fergie was there cleaning his boots wiping his arse and making his tea. :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fergie making tea. UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!!!! :roll: