Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CHOPRA THREAD ON IPSWICH TOWN MAD

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:41 pm

i posted this yesterday on ipswich town mad http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tn ... 2117264383 they honestly think chops is going to shit wonders next season! ... i honestly think his days are gone and his comments about ipswich being the club to take him to the premiership f**king disgusted me because it was his drinking culture that destroyed our dream last year along with that shit manager we had! :evil:

Re: CHOPRA THREAD ON IPSWICH TOWN MAD

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:54 pm

I think they are spot on, bargain and will be in the top scorers.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:59 pm

there welcome to him.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:01 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I think they are spot on, bargain and will be in the top scorers.

i dont think so ..... yes he will score goals but it`ll take 5 clear chances for him to score one goal and his link up play is bollox! .... and as for his problems ... well they will never go away! ... we are best shot!

Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:31 pm

in my experiance once you have a problem with betting or drinking you are usually fucked.this guy has major problems with both.and looking at footballing history with these sort of players ,to much money to much time i would say well rid.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:35 pm

Chops will score the goals for the im sure

Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:36 pm

But he has had the problems for years and years, nothing new.
His link up play is a lot better than most goal scorers especially earnies who everyone seems to want.
I'll be putting a sizeable bet on him being top scorer.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:46 pm

2blue2handle wrote:But he has had the problems for years and years, nothing new.
His link up play is a lot better than most goal scorers especially earnies who everyone seems to want.
I'll be putting a sizeable bet on him being top scorer.

this is who chopra is now! .... remember this day? it was the day after he had his friends down from newcastle!
20110313_zaf_a54_180_largeslideshow.jpg

look at the shape of him then look at steve jones running for wales at the 1990 commonwealth games!
33407_1405197982997_1623819197_908692_4195371_s.jpg

one picture fills me with pride while the other makes me puke! ... i`ll take that bet by the way!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:57 pm

I dont see the relevance in that at all.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:02 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I dont see the relevance in that at all.

ones a fit man that cares the other is a unfit gambling drunk who didnt give a f**k and turns around and says ipswich are the club to take me to the premiership! .... sorry but wasnt his type of antics before that barnsley game that cost his dreams of premiership football last season or have i missed something!

Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:03 pm

To be honest, if Ipswich / Jewell can get Chops in shape and confident again then I think it will be bargain. Sometimes a change is exactly what people need to leave things in the past and move on.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:07 pm

BlueChet wrote:To be honest, if Ipswich / Jewell can get Chops in shape and confident again then I think it will be bargain. Sometimes a change is exactly what people need to leave things in the past and move on.

but didnt he go to rehab at sunderland? and cardiff was his escape route? ... the man will never change!

Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:42 pm

Last season chops was a disgrace, his touch was so bad and he was so unfit i know for a fact that not only were the other players laughing at him but up the vale they superimposed his head onto a sumo wrestler and he laughed! I also know that before a game this year he was noticeably upset so dj pulled him aside and chops told dj he had people from Newcastle looking for him because he owed them mOney! Obviously I didn't want to post this whilst he was still with us but I'm delighted he's gone! Weve definitely got the better end of the deal here, his life and career are disintegrating! Some of his so called mates who lick his ass every week in toe should be proper mates and tell him some home truths and get him into rehab! He was a superb player but when he returns I won't hesitate to boo him for treating our club with such little respect! The bloke is a top class prick

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:05 pm

It's a big gamble for Ipswich. The striker partnership of him and Connor Wickham could potentially be the best in the Championship next year but they need the midfield to supply otherwise it'll be useless. If they sort their midfield out they could be pushing for the playoffs next season.

I'm glad Chopra went though. There were good times but it was time for a change.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:29 pm

I agree 100% with everything Aherne said. Can't believe anyone thinks that Chops will quit gambling and the drink because he is at a new club is in cloud cucko land .

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:52 pm

and i feel he had a sly dig at our club

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:05 am

2blue2handle wrote:I think they are spot on, bargain and will be in the top scorers.

Luke, We agree on this, watch Chops Flourish next season.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:23 am

Disagree Annis - booze, gambling and an ageing body do not bode well for a professional sportsman. if half of what you read is true he is on a downward spiral and he obviously doesnt want to face up to it, running away to Ipswich might help short term but he still has his demons

Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:41 am

I'm not a Bookies man but Ill have a nifty with the first person to take me up on my belief that Chops's goal tally will reach double figures!! :old:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:55 am

its sad when a palyer earns 25k a week and has to borrow money to see the month thru, its a downward spiral for chops and of all places f*cking ipswich, what a cesspit of inbreeding mongloids, worse then scumsea

he will be loaned out by jan :D

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:10 am

I heard chopra is in so much debt he has offered a wealthy business man half his future football earnings to bail him out! He must owe millions good riddance I say we need players with strong mentality fed up with these piss heads and gmablers!

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:42 am

Dave Jones never seemed to care what his players got up to. With a new manager who may be strict on discipline, Chopra may flourish.

We all now Chopra can score 20 goals a season at this level if his head is right. Will his head be right next season? Thats why he is only worth £1.25M.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:08 am

Anyone that thinks Michael Chopra was on 25k a week when he was with us needs his head examined.

In a recent interview, Harry Redknapp said he had no idea how much his players were on, it was a matter for them, the chairman and the agent. Why would a fan know any better?!!

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:20 am

I do find it odd that 2 months ago that most of the board were saying the players who were going out drinking before games should not wear our clubs shirt again. But now thats happened, people are moaning. I loved Chops to bits, but we've given him too many chances. He came across as a horrible little man off the pitch too. He spoke to fans like shit on Twitter. He's the kind of ego we dont need at this club. We couldnt ask for much more than £1.5m for him as he's a bit injury prone and only has 1 year left on his contract.