Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

what have each done.....

Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:38 pm

Chris Hughton - he's had 1 full managers employment role, where he took charge of a relegated newcastle, with inclub fighting, and no direction. he came in, sold off who he had to sell, he clearly showed he had the man management skills we at cardiff have lacked for years, as he got the team fighting for one another rather than against, they didnt lose a home game all season and showed will and fight

Mattaeo - played a entertaining passing style of play, didnt have the best man management skills, as after he fell out with a player they where shipped off, koren being the example of this. his west brom side never really had any problems, and had a sqaud fully capable of promotion

malky mackay - who took utalised his youth system extremely well, they didnt play fancy football, just gutsy look for danny graham stuff, hes had 1 good season at watford, not really worth risking

mark robbins - he did a good job at league 2, with rotherham, never winning promotion, and he took a lower-midtable barnsley team, and kept them there, hes never done anything worthy of getting this cardiff job in my opinion

and although some may argue that a unknown brendon rogers who had done terrible at reading and watford got the jacks promoted, he didnt really get them that promo, martinez did in my opinion, he got them to play the way they do, any manager after him just come in and bought one or two players to strengthen.....brendon rogers = borini + sinclair = promotion. we dont need a manager who can come in and just strengthen, we need someone who can build a entire sqaud, and motivate them, thats why for me, hughton would be good, with his man management skills get the team really playing for the cause