Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

are our expectations to high?

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:27 am

Are our expectations for the coming season to high?

Thoughts?

I think that we are going to have a rude awakening... Whoever becomes our new manager is going to need time.. He needs a complete new squad, which is not going to gel overnight .. The league this year is going to be much tougher than last season with the likes of the relegated prem teams who have parachute payments and the promoted teams i.e. Southampton, plus the likes of Leicester , Burnley, Leeds, Forest and of course Reading who will all improve ..

I really think we should give 100% to the new manager and if we finish mid table , so be it.. anything any higher than that then great...

It's going to be really tough to find 7 or 8 quality players and convince them that this is the right place and get them all playing well together.. The new manager will almost certainly have a different style of play to what our current squad have been set up to do for the last 5 yrs...

Lets just wait and see who is coming, give them our amazing support which we know we have and just see what the season brings and who knows , we may well be in the hunt for promotion... if not lets get behind the team and build a great squad and style of play so that we can push on from there...

bluebirds, bluebirds
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: