Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Forum Piss up my day 11/06/11

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:31 pm

I had been looking forward to yesterday all week after being mainly house bound after my ankle operation, so it was up early and get the bus to Baaslag which took just over an hour. We was starting off at the Friendly Fox and we all arrived within 5 minutes off each other at 12.00.
To start of with there was 4 of us Simon (Dange) Marc, Lee (Bowmonster) and myself. Dange was looking completely hung over but i have to admit now i have only ever seen Dange in two states,Pissed or Hung over :lol: and he was explaining he was drinking to three in the Morning :o .so it was wise for him to get some food and so he ordered two Pizzas and the waitress put one in front of him and the other on his lap :o :lol: . His jeans was covered but as he was explaining it was a good job they were not expensive as he had another 2 pairs exactly the same at home, which he bought three for £10 at Matalan :lol: :lol: ,but he got given one Pizza free and a free pint so it wasn't to bad. We then headed to Danges house so he could change then get the train to Cardiff.

The first port of call was the POW which we stayed for most of the afternoon and we was joined by Sam Salim, Bomber, and then i received the call from Canton Stand Baz and his mate Bluebirds 01 that Baz was wrapping his wrists and making his way to the POW. :o :( A mention has to go to me who missed a round and and i got bought a half pint so i had to endure the jokes from them for the next half hour. We was still waiting for CSB to arrive but it was a no show so we then headed off to the great Western with some other bloke who was totally pissed up and i didn't have a clue who he was.

At the great western i had a call of CSB who was now at the POW so he was now heading for us now i dont know if any of you have ever met CSB but he is a Hulk of a guy. Now due to an Ankle injury and i had my glasses on i had to forfeit my bout, i was as upset as anyone but these things happen :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sam was telling us he has had some info up North that Mark Robbins was to become the new Manager and he is so sure of his contact he put a ton on it :o i hope to god he hs lost his money :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now back to this pissed up guy and he spilt Macs drink all over Marc and for a split second i thought Marc was going to slap him but this guy said i will buy you another pint so when he went inside we fucked off to the next Pub of which i can't remember the name.

They had Paronni on tap there £4.50 a friggin pint :shock: . Just like this forum the debates was friendly but hardly ever did we agree with each other but the discussion was entertaining. We had the pleasure of listening to Bombers exploits of which he had plenty to tell :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Late afternoon and Simon (Dange) just disappeared his body could not take any more then CSB and bluebirds 01 disappeared as well so we were left with Bowmonster, Sam, Bomber, Marc and myself ,and headed of to another Pub. After an hour or so in there Marc disappeared :o another one gone without saying anything :lol:.
We were then joined by a pissed up Irish Paramedic called Shamus O Brien who was trying to get a pint of us and Sam being Sam a real nice fella bought him one. Sam and Bomber was the next to head of home which left just Lee and Myself and it wasn't long before i had to catch my last train home.

We had a great day with great company i had never met Marc before and he is a top bloke hope to have a few more beers with you soon Mate. It wa great that Sam turned up and it was a pleasure meeting Bomber who i have never met before someone who has a great love of CCFC and many stories to tell, CSB and bluebirds 01 was a great laugh and i have been out for a few sherberts with Simon and Lee before so we should do this again before the season starts and it would be great to have a few others join us next time.

Re: Forum Piss up my day 11/06/11

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:38 pm

Were you writing a diary as you were drinking because there is no way I would remember all that If I was on the piss all day :P :P :P

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:43 pm

wdb2721 wrote:Were you writing a diary as you were drinking because there is no way I would remember all that If I was on the piss all day :P :P :P

HAZY RECOLECTIONS :lol: :lol: I AM SURE THE OTHERS WILL ADD THERE BITS

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:51 pm

I was in the Friendly Fox on Friday having lunch with my wife, thank f**k it was the day before you lot were there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:52 pm

nobber wrote:I was in the Friendly Fox on Friday having lunch with my wife, thank f**k it was the day before you lot were there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nobber, I have always wondered who the bird is on your avatar. Who is she?

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:56 pm

wdb2721 wrote:
nobber wrote:I was in the Friendly Fox on Friday having lunch with my wife, thank f**k it was the day before you lot were there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nobber, I have always wondered who the bird is on your avatar. Who is she?

It's not my missus or bit of spare unfortunately :lol: it's a Katherine Jenkins fake. :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:07 pm

Nukes, I had a brilliant day mate :ayatollah: .....I hadn't met you, Dange, Bowmonster, CSB or Bluebird before, but you are all top guys :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...I've only known Sam for a while (he cracks me up, great bloke) :lol: and Bomber I've known all my life (never a boring drinking session when he's there) ;)

I was laughing when that women spilt the pizza all over Dange's jeans, only to find a pint of cider spilt over my jeans only a few hours later (as I only brought the one pair with me and had to wear them again this morning for the drive back to Cannock, I stank of beer and had a few funny looks in the petrol station :? ). Who was that clown who drenched me :twisted:

I honestly don't remember leaving :oops: :oops: ...I remember being in Caroline Street getting something to eat (f**k knows what though)..and then waking up for a piss at about 6 this morning :oops: :oops: ....I'm not ashamed to admit it but I like a drink and can sip a bit too, but You, Bowmonster, Sam and Bomber take it to another fuckin level :shock: :shock: :shock: .... :lol:

All in all a great day with great people and we definitely have to do it more often over the coming summer months. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ps...Any half pints today mate ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:12 pm

Now you know why they call me The Sheffield Power Drinker!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:14 pm

Cheers nukes for filling in the blanks. When I can look at a computer screen for longer than 2 min without feeling sick Iwill add some more.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:14 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Cheers nukes for filling in the blanks. When I can look at a computer screen for longer than 2 min without feeling sick Iwill add some more.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:18 pm

A Fantastic account Steve of a great day mate, Lets have another one booked in for July :D
Marc or should i say Merv from Derby :lol: You are a great bloke and a pleasure to meet you.
Nukes i have had the pleasure of your company many times so i am not going to praise you again :)
Dange was struggling all day and i am surprised he made it that long through the day again i have met you before and you atr a top man.
I have known bomber for a few years but didn't know that was his name :oops: Christ he had some stories.It was also great to meet Sam Salim at last and you were great company.
As i mentioned it was a great day and as steve mentioned we met two right pissed up characters on our crawl.
Very much look forward to the next one chaps. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:22 pm

sam salim wrote:Now you know why they call me The Sheffield Power Drinker!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I know why now :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Be down in a few weeks mate, see you in the pub :lol: not going in rounds though :shock: :shock: :lol:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:24 pm

Marc wrote:
sam salim wrote:Now you know why they call me The Sheffield Power Drinker!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I know why now :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Be down in a few weeks mate, see you in the pub :lol: not going in rounds though :shock: :shock: :lol:

Nice one MERV!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:29 pm

Bowmonster wrote:A Fantastic account Steve of a great day mate, Lets have another one booked in for July :D
Marc or should i say Merv from Derby :lol: You are a great bloke and a pleasure to meet you.
Nukes i have had the pleasure of your company many times so i am not going to praise you again :)
Dange was struggling all day and i am surprised he made it that long through the day again i have met you before and you atr a top man.
I have known bomber for a few years but didn't know that was his name :oops: Christ he had some stories.It was also great to meet Sam Salim at last and you were great company.
As i mentioned it was a great day and as steve mentioned we met two right pissed up characters on our crawl.

Lee lets get one organised for July (lets not start with the Merv please) :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Just cracked a can open to try and get on the level..was going to pour it into a half pint glass but wouldn't want to step on Nukes feet ;) ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ps...wonder how Dange is getting on, he's got a party to go to. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:32 pm

Sorry I couldn't make it lads but I haven't stopped drinking since 11am yesterday morning. I haven't been to sleep either.

I pretty much won the drinking competition. Image

Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:32 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:A Fantastic account Steve of a great day mate, Lets have another one booked in for July :D

Lee lets get one organised for July (lets not start with the Merv please) :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Just cracked a can open to try and get on the level..was going to pour it into a half pint glass but wouldn't want to step on Nukes feet ;) ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ps...wonder how Dange is getting on, he's got a party to go to. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Definately Marc, as Marvin Gaye used to sing Lets get it on :lol:
I bet Dange will be on the waters today :lol: Nice to see Nukes mentioned the half pint round as if he didn't i'm sure we would have. :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Didn't have a choice Chief i quickly tipped it in my pint glass though. It was a great mix of characters yesterday lads and yes to a piss up next Month :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:15 am

Highlights of my day

1. Nuclearblue texting me to say were in the P.O.W outside. One of us has a red top on!! When we got there we saw a bunch of lads one of them with a red t shirt on. We must of been talking to them for a good 5 mins before realising that it wasnt the forum lads!! They must have thought we were mental :oops: :oops: :oops:

2. Meeting steve, marc, sam, dange and bowmonster in the great western but thinking to myself who the f**k is this mental kid called jamie?? He was properly off his head, had food down his face and kept standing up and laughing like a man possesed!! I was soon to learn that this was just a random chap, off his face!!

3. Mentalist chap spilling beer over marc luckily marc kept his cool but only just :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Mentalist buying marc a beer to apologise only to come back out with said beer to discover we had fucked off ha ha would love to have seen the idiots face :lol: :lol: all this and i had only been there for half hour!!

5. My brother in law stopping out side the kings cross on mill lane shall we go in here lads?? :lol: :lol: our reply!! na your alright mate you know what type of pub it is?? To my amazment he knew :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Next pub the duke of wellington, sam almost had me sticking a ton on Mark Robins he sounded so convincing! It must of been the strong LEEDS accent :lol: :lol:

The rest then becomes hazy but what a top day!!

I did my usual vanishing trick! dont know why i do it the evil beer makes all the choices not me honest!! :lol:

Great to put faces to the posters and i am up for the next forum drink!! This time i will promise to stay

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:25 am

Canton stand baz wrote:Highlights of my day

1. Nuclearblue texting me to say were in the P.O.W outside. One of us has a red top on!! When we got there we saw a bunch of lads one of them with a red t shirt on. We must of been talking to them for a good 5 mins before realising that it wasnt the forum lads!! They must have thought we were mental :oops: :oops: :oops:
I have a vague recollection of you telling me that story Chief :lol: :lol:
2. Meeting steve, marc, sam, dange and bowmonster in the great western but thinking to myself who the f**k is this mental kid called jamie?? He was properly off his head, had food down his face and kept standing up and laughing like a man possesed!! I was soon to learn that this was just a random chap, off his face!!
I didn't have a clue who he was :lol: Simon and myself have this knack of attracting all types to join us with no knowledge of who they are :lol: :lol:
3. Mentalist chap spilling beer over marc luckily marc kept his cool but only just :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah i thought Merv was gonna knock him all the way to Derby :lol:
4. Mentalist buying marc a beer to apologise only to come back out with said beer to discover we had fucked off ha ha would love to have seen the idiots face :lol: :lol: all this and i had only been there for half hour!!
We should of got him to buy a round in .
5. My brother in law stopping out side the kings cross on mill lane shall we go in here lads?? :lol: :lol: our reply!! na your alright mate you know what type of pub it is?? To my amazment he knew :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Next pub the duke of wellington, sam almost had me sticking a ton on Mark Robins he sounded so convincing! It must of been the strong LEEDS accent :lol: :lol:
I was considering putting some money on him as well :o :o Early days yet still could happen.
The rest then becomes hazy but what a top day!!

I did my usual vanishing trick! dont know why i do it the evil beer makes all the choices not me honest!! :lol:
Yeah lots did that and all of them said the same thing they cant remember leaving :lol: :lol:
Great to put faces to the posters and i am up for the next forum drink!! This time i will promise to stay
Yeah defo look forward to it :D
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:31 pm

funny that ?? coz while you were in bed snoring your head off about 2am, i was chatting to your wife on facebook, she pointed out that not even a bomb would wake you, i told her to go bounce on the be dshe said there was no point you were gone

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: power napper more like :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Lads.....I made it! :lol:
What a weekend that was, not easy but I made it through the other side! Well as you know I was up til 3am on Friday drinking a great combination of Red Wine, White wine and Jack Daniels! Probably not the best idea before an all day Forum Piss up. Anyway I know I left early but it was a case of 17 1/2 hors out of 24 on the lash and had another party to go to next day. Well as usual it was a great Forum piss up and met some more great lads off here!
That night was a bit mad.....got home played footy in the garden with the kids....fell asleep at 9pm...woke at 11pm starving so had curry i told mrs Dange to get me on the way back?? Then fell asleep again at midnight on the sofa.....woke at 4.30am...wide awake til 7am then felt knackered so had another couple of hours....got up at 9am felt fecked all day yesterday and still feel like it now!!!
Next day btw I had a couple of Lagers and some vin rouge.....like drinking a pint of broken glass!

Whens the next one!! Bring it on :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Dange wrote:Lads.....I made it! :lol:
What a weekend that was, not easy but I made it through the other side! Well as you know I was up til 3am on Friday drinking a great combination of Red Wine, White wine and Jack Daniels! Probably not the best idea before an all day Forum Piss up. Anyway I know I left early but it was a case of 17 1/2 hors out of 24 on the lash and had another party to go to next day. Well as usual it was a great Forum piss up and met some more great lads off here!
That night was a bit mad.....got home played footy in the garden with the kids....fell asleep at 9pm...woke at 11pm starving so had curry i told mrs Dange to get me on the way back?? Then fell asleep again at midnight on the sofa.....woke at 4.30am...wide awake til 7am then felt knackered so had another couple of hours....got up at 9am felt fecked all day yesterday and still feel like it now!!!
Next day btw I had a couple of Lagers and some vin rouge.....like drinking a pint of broken glass!

Whens the next one!! Bring it on :ayatollah:

When we got to your place Simon i saw you didn't finish the red /white wine either. Still there on the dining table :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah bring on the next one :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:50 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:

funny that ?? coz while you were in bed snoring your head off about 2am, i was chatting to your wife on facebook, she pointed out that not even a bomb would wake you, i told her to go bounce on the be dshe said there was no point you were gone

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: power napper more like :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I even drink in my sleep!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Glad you came through Simon. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Nukes is in the process of organising the next one ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Marc wrote:Glad you came through Simon. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Nukes is in the process of organising the next one ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

ImageImageImage

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Go on Steve mate, Sort a date out. I am in Turkey from 20th June til the 4th July so make it any saturday from saturday 9th July onwards.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:30 pm

f**k me you lot are still pissed from Saturday and want another outing :o :o :o f*cking alkys the lot of you :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:31 pm

As luck would have it the 9th July fits in nicely with my plans too!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Steve you know it makes sense! ;)

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Dange wrote:As luck would have it the 9th July fits in nicely with my plans too!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Will have to check what i am working piss heads :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:39 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Dange wrote:As luck would have it the 9th July fits in nicely with my plans too!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Will have to check what i am working piss heads :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, 9th sounds great my Birthday weekend as well :D :D :D ....don't worry about work Nukes :? :shock: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: