Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So Why The Sudden Uturn

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:37 pm

What happened this morning that changed the outcome of the news conference, surely it was originally planned for Ridsdale to resign, but it changed at the 11th hour, so why was it. :?

Re: So Why The Sudden Uturn

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:40 pm

When it comes out Nobby I think we will understand why he is still here ;)

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:42 pm

yeah got news that he was goin but we were goin into admin too, so perhaps it may be slightly positive as neither happened

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:44 pm

carlccfc wrote:When it comes out Nobby I think we will understand why he is still here ;)

Spill :lol:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:46 pm

would you leave your job if you were on that kinda money and a chance to get a few mil buy selling somthing

i know i wouldn't

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:48 pm

nobby wrote:What happened this morning that changed the outcome of the news conference, surely it was originally planned for Ridsdale to resign, but it changed at the 11th hour, so why was it. :?

Nobby, thats on my mind as I reckon he did resign and there was a sudden change by them all.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
nobby wrote:What happened this morning that changed the outcome of the news conference, surely it was originally planned for Ridsdale to resign, but it changed at the 11th hour, so why was it. :?

Nobby, thats on my mind as I reckon he did resign and there was a sudden change by them all.

Its all i can think about, been playing on my mind all night, WHY did they change the outcome, he was gone he must have been as too many people had heard he had, but then the uturn during the press conference, no wonder he was looking smug, and being a bit arrogant.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:54 pm

I don't believe he had any plans of resigning. Clever bloke telling someone he was going to resign knowing that news would spread over this board and others thereby discrediting them.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:00 pm

PtB wrote:
carlccfc wrote:When it comes out Nobby I think we will understand why he is still here ;)

Spill :lol:

maybe not today ;)