Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Forest don't waste time

Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:26 pm

It's hardly been an hour since they sacked Billy Davies and they're already talking to Steve Maclaren they don't f**k about up there do they

Re: Forest don't waste time

Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:29 pm

Midfield general wrote:
ccfcninian wrote:It's hardly been an hour since they sacked Billy Davies and they're already talking to Steve Maclaren they don't f**k about up there do they

Fully agree there mate

I bet the poor b*stard hasn't even cleared his desk yet :lol:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:29 pm

ccfcninian wrote:It's hardly been an hour since they sacked Billy Davies and they're already talking to Steve Maclaren they don't f**k about up there do they

yea fair play

Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:40 pm

And this is a good thing why?

What if he comes in and is the next Gordon Strachen who was appointed like 3 days after. Just because you hire someone the next minute doesn't make them amazing :roll:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:42 pm

Yeah sure, forget the fact that it's taken them a month to actually sack him.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:51 pm

RFMH wrote:And this is a good thing why?

What if he comes in and is the next Gordon Strachen who was appointed like 3 days after. Just because you hire someone the next minute doesn't make them amazing :roll:

Who said it was a good thing? I was just stating that the forest board are quick to act after sacking Davies, yes they could have already approached Mcclaren whilst figuring out how to deal with Davies and they now want to make it public and if they appoint him straight away it may be a big mistake I think our board are dealing with the search for our new manager well

Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:52 pm

ccfcninian wrote:
Midfield general wrote:

Fully agree there mate

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:58 pm

ccfcninian wrote:
Midfield general wrote:

Fully agree there mate

LOL :ayatollah: