Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:32 pm

beddau blue wrote:ALEX FERGUSON :headbang: :lol: :lol:

Its not a rumour "FACT" :cheers:

Re: MAY AS WELL TELL YOU THE RUMOUR I HEARD

Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:38 pm

Sir Alex Ferguson to you Peasant :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:42 pm

I heard a rumour Gethin had put the kettle on this morning only to realise he hadn't got the biscuits in. He was later seen popping over to Asda to get some Chocolate Digestives in. ;)

Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:48 pm

[quote="castleblue"]I heard a rumour Gethin had put the kettle on this morning only to realise he hadn't got the biscuits in. He was later seen popping over to Asda to get some Chocolate Digestives in. ;)[/quote

[color=#FF0000]Sorry but he was definitely seen in the personality section in Asda's looking for a decent personality. But they didnt have his size :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:59 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
castleblue wrote:I heard a rumour Gethin had put the kettle on this morning only to realise he hadn't got the biscuits in. He was later seen popping over to Asda to get some Chocolate Digestives in. ;)

[color=#FF0000]Sorry but he was definitely seen in the personality section in Asda's looking for a decent personality. But they didnt have his size :lol: :lol:

He was overheard telling the lady on the checkout he thought he had something important to do but he couldn't for the life of him think what it was. :?

Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:09 pm

castleblue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
castleblue wrote:I heard a rumour Gethin had put the kettle on this morning only to realise he hadn't got the biscuits in. He was later seen popping over to Asda to get some Chocolate Digestives in. ;)

He was overheard telling the lady on the checkout he thought he had something important to do but he couldn't for the life of him think what it was. :?

Was Chris Hughton with him :problem: