Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Does anyone else feel....

Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:23 pm

All is not well behind closed doors? I may be paranoid but the time it is taking Bill and Ben to appoint a new manager is ludicrous. Are we the attractive proposition for prospective managers that Jenkins and the media are making out, I was very excited that the board saxked Jones and that a new face will be at the helm but this excitement has wained due to the time and the constant rumours that are flying around.

At this stage Jenkins may as well put all the names on a dart board close his eyes and throw. Whoever the dart hits give them the job.

Re: Does anyone else feel....

Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:26 pm

Oh brilliant, just what we need, another Gethin Jenkins is a c**t and doesn't know what he is doing :roll:

Get a grip man. Let him do his job and see how it goes. It's only been 2 weeks FFS.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:30 pm

KyleV wrote:Oh brilliant, just what we need, another Gethin Jenkins is a c**t and doesn't know what he is doing :roll:

Get a grip man. Let him do his job and see how it goes. It's only been 2 weeks FFS.

Kyle, show me where in my post I say Jenkins is a C***? Because I can't see it!

Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:35 pm

Not in your's fella, but the thread will decend into it.

Just getting pissed off with all the Gethin hating threads.

Now DJ has gone, PMG has become good guys with the shares business then we are having to find a new scapegoat and GJ is that man.

Lets just let him get on with his job and support him and the Football Club in finding a manager and see what occures.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:41 pm

KyleV wrote:Not in your's fella, but the thread will decend into it.

Just getting pissed off with all the Gethin hating threads.

Now DJ has gone, PMG has become good guys with the shares business then we are having to find a new scapegoat and GJ is that man.

Lets just let him get on with his job and support him and the Football Club in finding a manager and see what occures.

Fair enough mate, but are you not worried that it is taking a long time to get somewhere, where the forest board already had the strategy, budget etc in place before sacking Davies. Our board had two weeks to get this sorted before we sacked Jones.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:45 pm

Not really. I just don't understand why everyone is so stressed out.

They've had the same amount of time to sort it out, considering they lost to the jacks a day earlier than us.
Obviously they've had to pay Davies his salary for the whole time, where we haven't.

It was always going to take time to get it done and dusted. 2 weeks is nothing in my eyes.
From advertising, through the interview process, to giving someone the job is not bad in 2 weeks, considering everyone is on theirs hols.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:49 pm

:roll: leave them to it mun... They are damned if they do and damned if they don't.. Talk about summin else

Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:51 pm

KyleV wrote:Not really. I just don't understand why everyone is so stressed out.

They've had the same amount of time to sort it out, considering they lost to the jacks a day earlier than us.
Obviously they've had to pay Davies his salary for the whole time, where we haven't.

It was always going to take time to get it done and dusted. 2 weeks is nothing in my eyes.
From advertising, through the interview process, to giving someone the job is not bad in 2 weeks, considering everyone is on theirs hols.

You don't think we've been paying Dave Jones!!! :lol: