Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" THE GOOD NEWS IS "

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:21 pm

" THE GOOD NEWS IS OUR FANS HAVE STAYED VERY LOYAL "

Yes about a dozen fans did ask for their season ticket money to be stopped/or refunded :evil: , but another 50 odd have bought or renewed . :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" SO WE GO IN TO 2011-12 SEASON WITH WELL OVER 17,000 SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ACCORDING TO OUR CLUB "

SO WE HAVE DONE OUR BIT, NOW ITS UP TO OUR CLUB TO DELIVER :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

CARDIFF CITY STILL NO 1 IN WALES WITH SUPPORT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " THE GOOD NEWS IS "

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" THE GOOD NEWS IS OUR FANS HAVE STAYED VERY LOYAL "

Yes about a dozen fans did ask for their season ticket money to be stopped/or refunded :evil: , but another 50 odd have bought or renewed . :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" SO WE GO IN TO 2011-12 SEASON WITH WELL OVER 17,000 SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ACCORDING TO OUR CLUB "

CARDIFF CITY STILL NO1 IN WALES WITH SUPPORT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So that means we are around the 15k mark :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:22 pm

cant believe anyone asked for a refund, they should not even be called a 'fan'

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:23 pm

whats the bad news annis ????

other than the manager delay & the paper thin squad & the langston busines!! :D

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:24 pm

langley wrote:cant believe anyone asked for a refund, they should not even be called a 'fan'

I Totally Agree .

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:28 pm

We could have frodo baggins as manager with a squad on hobbits and id still turn up! Some people make no sense to me

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Then you have to ask do these so called fans follow City or the players that have left ? our 3 big boys have gone Jay chops Burke so they want there money back as they must see us as no Chancers this season. you can only put that down to ,I want to be a winner your not , so Im off , who knows maybe they will follow swans . Do we really want to stand shoulder to shoulder with fans like that ? lets face it , there not the kind of fan you could stan with while the kicks are going in as they would be off. GET BACK HERE AND SUPPORT YOUR TEAM YOU TWATS ! :ayatollah: :twisted:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:34 pm

langley wrote:cant believe anyone asked for a refund, they should not even be called a 'fan'

spot on should be grateful we have a team to support......

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:36 pm

but thhose so called fans will be first in the queue when a big game comes around. :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Don't know what I'd do on a Saturday in football season if it wasn't for the City.
Wish the board would get a move on mind and deliver us a top quality Manager while there's still time to assemble a half decent squad. :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:59 pm

Blooobird 4 life

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:00 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:but thhose so called fans will be first in the queue when a big game comes around. :ayatollah:

Only if they have got their Hull city ticket stub....... :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:09 pm

Why were they allowed refunds, if i was the club I would have said no

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:10 pm

Prepare for more fans like that if,sorry, when we go up. How many real Man U or Liverpool fans would stay loyal if they went tits up :?: Most would support their local in London, Oslo and Newport :roll:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" THE GOOD NEWS IS OUR FANS HAVE STAYED VERY LOYAL "

SO WE HAVE DONE OUR BIT, NOW ITS UP TO OUR CLUB TO DELIVER :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

CARDIFF CITY STILL NO 1 IN WALES WITH SUPPORT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So the jacks have got a dozen new fans then... I can't believe people would ask for their money back, we should track em down en string em up... Cheeky bast@rds!!!!

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:12 pm

totally agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:14 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:but thhose so called fans will be first in the queue when a big game comes around. :ayatollah:
I'm sorry but how can u call them fans, here is an appropiate description of them... They are glory hunters, the type of people that only go to the games when the City are doing well or when a big game comes up. It really makes me sick people like that. I've been supporting my beloved Bluebirds for 40 years + and a season ticket holder for over 15 years, 9 years of that whilst living in Tenerife and 1 and a half years whilst living in Canada. I'll be there no matter what as I always have, thru good times and thru bad times, with whatever manager and whatever players because to me it is still and always will be Cardiff City and no manager or player is ever going to be bigger. I will NEVER desert Cardiff City FC. Heres to all loyal supporters and long may it continue. With my little pick and shovel, I'll be there! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:23 pm

now hang on, im a massive fan, but am self employed and graft my tw*t off for my money, i cancelled mine cos id rather give my money into my childrens trustfund. ive been going since 91, even went to wrexham for ashitty fawcup game when there were 5 of us in the stand.
i`ll still go next season but will pick and choose my games.
they have to earn my money from me
whats the saying??? you dont have to go to church to be a christian
and i`ll think you`ll find more than 12 cancelled theirs. not everyone is well off in a tough economic climate

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:26 pm

i know last year there was a lot of empty seats, i think this was due to people getting season tickets for tickets for the play off final the year before

Am i right in saying that there should be no empty seats now

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:28 pm

at the moment it doesnt look good

But whats keeping me going is the excitement of change

Change is as good as a rest

If we we still had Jones wed all be underwhelmed

We all know that we will be kicking off in August with a pretty good team full of loans etc

And we will again be ful of hope

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Just wondering why you bought a season ticket in the first place Nugent (im not having a go at you) if you are only going to go to certain games it would have been a waste of money

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:47 pm

bluecyw wrote:Just wondering why you bought a season ticket in the first place Nugent (im not having a go at you) if you are only going to go to certain games it would have been a waste of money

cos i was too scared of us gaining promotion and not being able to go, beacause of many "plastics" trying to jump on the bandwagon.
now i know i can go whenever i feel like,
thing is its not just my ticket see, its for missus and kids which was 800 bucks, i know for a fact hundreds if not a 1000 have cancelled.
yes many maybe were plastics but i dont agree with some people on here slagging "plastics" off, we had 17k st holders last season, im sure some people would rather the 3k fans from the old days, which i was part of when i was young

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:52 pm

IS that for the 2015-16 season :roll: or later.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:07 pm

Who do you support, colours ?

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:08 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Who do you support, colours ?

wrexham

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:12 pm

what ashame people eel like that and want there cash back how dyu think forest fans feel theyve got a wally with a brolly ha ha coventry to go up this year dont you agree annis

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:34 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Why were they allowed refunds, if i was the club I would have said no

Did anyone say they had actually HAD refunds or just asked for them?? :?:

Either way (exceptional circumstances apart) they should be removed from the database and prevented fromn 'jumping back on the bandwagon' when we surprise everybody next season.... :oops:

Fans, my arse!! :roll:

Makes my blood boil....!! :twisted:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Agree.

Zebra tried to charge me £25 just because they put my sort code wrong into they system.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:41 pm

nugent wrote:
bluecyw wrote:Just wondering why you bought a season ticket in the first place Nugent (im not having a go at you) if you are only going to go to certain games it would have been a waste of money

cos i was too scared of us gaining promotion and not being able to go, beacause of many "plastics" trying to jump on the bandwagon.
now i know i can go whenever i feel like,
thing is its not just my ticket see, its for missus and kids which was 800 bucks, i know for a fact hundreds if not a 1000 have cancelled.
yes many maybe were plastics but i dont agree with some people on here slagging "plastics" off, we had 17k st holders last season, im sure some people would rather the 3k fans from the old days, which i was part of when i was young

Please explain how you would know for a fact that hundreds maybe 1000 have cancelled? If you are trying to make out that you know these people personally then sorry but I don't believe you.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:53 pm

Either way (exceptional circumstances apart) they should be removed from the database and prevented fromn 'jumping back on the bandwagon' when we surprise everybody next season....

Took the words out of my mouth