Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Good fitness regime

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:56 pm

Any of you on a good fitness regime. Don't give me 'all fans are fat nonsense' I've seen a few of you running from the police in Canton and Leckwith and that was drunk ;)

So anyone got any tips?

Re: Good fitness regime

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:00 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:Any of you on a good fitness regime. Don't give me 'all fans are fat nonsense' I've seen a few of you running from the police in Canton and Leckwith and that was drunk ;)

So anyone got any tips?

find a german shepard...piss it off and run like f**k :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:01 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bloobirds101 wrote:Any of you on a good fitness regime. Don't give me 'all fans are fat nonsense' I've seen a few of you running from the police in Canton and Leckwith and that was drunk ;)

So anyone got any tips?

find a german shepard...piss it off and run like f**k :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Mate, buy yourself p90x ! It's a 12 week DVD workout series you do at home for an hour a day! Its brilliant! You can get it on amazon!

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:04 pm

So anyone got any tips?

go for a run,and watch what you eat :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:05 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:Mate, buy yourself p90x ! It's a 12 week DVD workout series you do at home for an hour a day! Its brilliant! You can get it on amazon!

I asked for a good workout regime not instant death :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was thinking about that in all seriousness. Have you used it? :D

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:09 pm

get some stella down you,thats all you need to know about fitness, for a good work out, walk to tescos for your beer, :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:12 pm

can you pay to use the track down by the stadium to do sprints? I'd rather do sprints to be honest. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:13 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:can you pay to use the track down by the stadium to do sprints? I'd rather do sprints to be honest. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

well if you want to be fit. I'd go for stamina, sprinting is more to do with power. Long distance running but time yourself. Like the armed forces is 3miles in 20mins or under i believe. :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:16 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bloobirds101 wrote:can you pay to use the track down by the stadium to do sprints? I'd rather do sprints to be honest. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

well if you want to be fit. I'd go for stamina, sprinting is more to do with power. Long distance running but time yourself. Like the armed forces is 3miles in 20mins or under i believe. :ayatollah:

Okay, i'll give it ago then. No harm in trying to do a decent length run. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:16 pm

just remember fitness is for loosers, smoking and drinking are for winners, :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:17 pm

ninianblue wrote:just remember fitness is for loosers, smoking and drinking are for winners, :ayatollah:

yea right, i used to be in a pretty decent shape until i started smoking :roll:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:18 pm

ninianblue wrote:just remember fitness is for loosers, smoking and drinking are for winners, :ayatollah:

I try to take your post seriously but then I look at your avatar and all seriousness goes out the window :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:19 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:

I try to take your post seriously but then I look at your avatar and all seriousness goes out the window :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

you should see cefnfforest's its makes me cry with laughter everytime :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:20 pm

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:25 pm

eat chicken, brocoli, fish, mushrooms, poached egg!! also no carbs after 6pm. Go for a run 3-4 times a week then do few sets of sit up & push ups & the weight will fly off you!!

been doing it for over 3 months and lost 2 stone!! Also my mate is also into the fitness regime and we are competeing with each other now, he's a few steps ahead of me mind!! but finding somebody to run with or compete with is the best way to do it!! :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:29 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:
Jimbo27 wrote:Mate, buy yourself p90x ! It's a 12 week DVD workout series you do at home for an hour a day! Its brilliant! You can get it on amazon!

I'm using it now! It's hardcore but will get you in shape and you can do it in the living room

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:36 pm

brewer918 wrote:eat chicken, brocoli, fish, mushrooms, poached egg!! also no carbs after 6pm. Go for a run 3-4 times a week then do few sets of sit up & push ups & the weight will fly off you!!

been doing it for over 3 months and lost 2 stone!! Also my mate is also into the fitness regime and we are competeing with each other now, he's a few steps ahead of me mind!! but finding somebody to run with or compete with is the best way to do it!! :ayatollah:

I eat loads of chicken and eggs. Im also on weight loss protein shakes etc.

Hate fish and most veg to be honest. Thats my problem I think.

I do weights in my room but not much cardio. I need to do more cardio. Ill do some running I think.

I've lost over a stone in the last few months doing a little cardio and weights but its sort of plateaued off.

Ill take your advice on the running, sit ups and to stop late eating though. Thanks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:37 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:
Bloobirds101 wrote:

I'm using it now! It's hardcore but will get you in shape and you can do it in the living room

I can buy it here for £40, might go for it and do it.

http://www.latestgreatest.co.uk/p90x-ex ... m-56-p.asp

Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:
brewer918 wrote:eat chicken, brocoli, fish, mushrooms, poached egg!! also no carbs after 6pm. Go for a run 3-4 times a week then do few sets of sit up & push ups & the weight will fly off you!!

I eat loads of chicken and eggs. Im also on weight loss protein shakes etc.

Hate fish and most veg to be honest. Thats my problem I think.

I do weights in my room but not much cardio. I need to do more cardio. Ill do some running I think.

I've lost over a stone in the last few months doing a little cardio and weights but its sort of plateaued off.

Ill take your advice on the running, sit ups and to stop late eating though. Thanks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well if you dont like veg then tough shite, it'll help :old:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:06 pm

cheers for the advice lads :ayatollah:

just did 30 mins on treadmill.

going to do weights in a little while.

only drank orange juice for breakfast and now going to have chicken sandwiches and a bit of salad etc.

only drinking water for the rest of the day.

no food after 6:30pm.

I HAVE MORE BOTTLE THAN OUR SQUAD. NQAT! DETERMINATION AND PASHUN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:cheers for the advice lads :ayatollah:

only drank orange juice for breakfast and now going to have chicken sandwiches and a bit of salad etc.

I HAVE MORE BOTTLE THAN OUR SQUAD. NQAT! DETERMINATION AND PASHUN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

try and cut the bread out in the week also that'll make a difference!!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:23 pm

If you are serious PM me, this is what i do for a living full time, ( WE COULD HAVE THE FITTEST CCFC FAN BASE EVER) ;) ;) :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:cheers for the advice lads :ayatollah:

dont over do it,build up gradually,you got to watch for shin splints and strains,just do a little more every other day :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:37 pm

supercoops wrote:If you are serious PM me, this is what i do for a living full time, ( WE COULD HAVE THE FITTEST CCFC FAN BASE EVER) ;) ;) :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

a trainer?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:46 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
supercoops wrote:If you are serious PM me, this is what i do for a living full time, ( WE COULD HAVE THE FITTEST CCFC FAN BASE EVER) ;) ;) :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

a trainer?

YEP, if you want advice feel free to ask, i also do body manegment, self control (of body) diets to suit youre training ect..

Took a course to the velodrome in Newport today, GOD THAT WAS HARRRRRD.... no wonder Sir Chris Hoy has Quads the size of his,,,,,wow what a work out... :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:57 pm

supercoops wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

a trainer?

YEP, if you want advice feel free to ask, i also do body manegment, self control (of body) diets to suit youre training ect..

Took a course to the velodrome in Newport today, GOD THAT WAS HARRRRRD.... no wonder Sir Chris Hoy has Quads the size of his,,,,,wow what a work out... :ayatollah:

:lol:

well ill have to start training very soon. so i may take you up on it. i can handle my diet easily, just the willpower to get of my arse is the problem :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:41 pm

To lose weight, I've just stopped eating basically.

Eating is cheating, girls.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:53 pm

So anyone got any tips?

theirs a thing called cross fit... (i dont do it) but it obviosuly works i'v seen 100% of people who do it in the gym go from fairly fit to Ridiculously Cut , broad big chest abs, legs, fitness, pretty much all round conditionin, even the girls look tough. lol

if you fancy training on your own interval training is great all round conditionin

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:54 pm

BB, ive told you before, if you want help, i will no probs, thats what im paid to do... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: