Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any West Ham Fans Here???............

Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:50 am

You Going To Get Your Feckin Heads Kicked In!!! :lol:

Re: Any West Ham Fans Here???............

Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:15 pm

Wolf wrote:You Going To Get Your Feckin Heads Kicked In!!! :lol:

there all wankers :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:08 pm

west ham are my second team :oops:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:11 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:west ham are my second team :oops:

see above :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:13 pm

Wolf wrote:You Going To Get Your Feckin Heads Kicked In!!! :lol:

Not any proper ones any way. One slightly plastic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:32 pm

:lol: :lol: when we beat them, i can't wait to wind up some of the members on here ^^^ bastards :D

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:34 pm

lewis91 wrote::lol: :lol: when we beat them, i can't wait to wind up some of the members on here ^^^ bastards :D

gotta funny feeling the iron will finish 1st next season....HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FACT :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:37 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
lewis91 wrote::lol: :lol: when we beat them, i can't wait to wind up some of the members on here ^^^ bastards :D

gotta funny feeling the iron will finish 1st next season....HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FACT :lol: :ayatollah:

dream on. last time you was in our division we battered you :D 4-1? :D

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:38 pm

lewis91 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

dream on. last time you was in our division we battered you :D 4-1? :D

if west ham win you buy me a slab of fosters (you owe me atleast 6 anyway!) If city win, ill buy you a crate of coke (not the sniffy shite :lol: )

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:41 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
if west ham win you buy me a slab of fosters (you owe me atleast 6 anyway!) If city win, ill buy you a crate of coke (not the sniffy shite :lol: )

typical west ham fan, drinking fosters piss, should be ashamed :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:42 pm

someone ban bridgend bluebird...sounds like he wants me to take him out :shock: :shock: :shock:. moderators!!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:44 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

fosters is bloody lovely mun! oh sorry, i mean fosters is facking gawjuss san!!! :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:44 pm

lewis91 wrote:someone ban bridgend bluebird...sounds like he wants me to take him out :shock: :shock: :shock:. moderators!!

Pfffffffffffffft, keep dreaming fella!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:46 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

fosters is bloody lovely mun! oh sorry, i mean fosters is facking gawjuss san!!! :D :ayatollah:

If you like mixing your lager with water then yeah I'm sure it's beautiful, otherwise it's shit.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:47 pm

i think your missing the main forum bus drink....JAGERBOMBS!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:48 pm

CF14-SE14="Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

fosters is bloody lovely mun! oh sorry, i mean fosters is facking gawjuss san!!! :D :ay]

If you like mixing your lager with water then yeah I'm sure it's beautiful, otherwise it's shit.

ive only had it with water in the CCS, those scabby wankers selling fosters water it down then sell it for roughly £3, which is why i now drink before games

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:51 pm

Think you're missing my point, I'm saying Fosters already tastes watered down, the idea of it actually getting watered down is too funny, must make it less than 3%!!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:54 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:Think you're missing my point, I'm saying Fosters already tastes watered down, the idea of it actually getting watered down is too funny, must make it less than 3%!!

fosters tastes watered down?!?!?? you're kidding right? you a cider head i take it?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:58 pm

no you don't drink before games because you aren't old enough :D i love the power i have over younger people :D

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:59 pm

lewis91 wrote:no you don't drink before games because you aren't old enough :D i love the power i have over younger people :D

Thats rather creepy.

Aaaaaanywaaay we buy our drink during college hours (lunch) then take em to night games/weekend games :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:02 pm

creepy? im not a rapist. oh i refuse to comment on this thread. :D

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:03 pm

lewis91 wrote:creepy? im not a rapist. oh i refuse to comment on this thread. :D

Checkmate :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:06 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:Think you're missing my point, I'm saying Fosters already tastes watered down, the idea of it actually getting watered down is too funny, must make it less than 3%!!

No! Any lager over 5%. Standard stuff like Stella/Red Stripe. Many favourites things like Brooklyn Lager and many many of the premium german lagers.
I can't stand Fosters/Carling et al, I have a phobia :lol: :twisted:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:13 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:

No! Any lager over 5%. Standard stuff like Stella/Red Stripe. Many favourites things like Brooklyn Lager and many many of the premium german lagers.

It's a bit like my phobia regarding the hammers, since I live in bandit country and my manager is a hammer and a complete tw*t :ayatollah: no offence to you though bridgend :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:14 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:

It's a bit like my phobia regarding the hammers, since I live in bandit country and my manager is a hammer and a complete tw*t :ayatollah: no offence to you though bridgend :ayatollah:

Dont worry, I still see Cardiff as my number one and always will :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:17 pm

but he's a hammer and lives in bridgend so is he classed as a tw*t? :lol: :lol: cardiff #1 that's all that matters :ayatollah: :ayatollah: