Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:49 am

http://twitter.com/#!/Seanj47

http://twitter.com/#!/Alnwickist

Re: Shearer being interviewed today??

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:58 am

How u no m8 wats it say cant get in to the link!!! :o

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:03 am

this is my theory: Alnwick has seen shearer at newcastle station this sean plum has seen this and a few hours later puts up he's seen shearer at cardiff central :roll:
Last edited by CraigCCFC on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:03 am

the links are working for me.......one says 'standing next to Alan Shearer at Newcastle station' and the other says 'just saw Alan Shearer at Cardiff Central. The tweets are 3-4 hours apart.....

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:05 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:this is my theory: Alnwick has seen shearer at newcastle station this sean plum has seen this and a few hours later puts up he's seen shearer at cardiff central :roll:

its not Ben Alnwick, its a woman from Alnwick :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:06 am

Deano1 wrote:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:this is my theory: Alnwick has seen shearer at newcastle station this sean plum has seen this and a few hours later puts up he's seen shearer at cardiff central :roll:

haha i noticed that then edited post before you quoted!!!! but just told everyone anyway :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:08 am

Deano1 wrote:the links are working for me.......one says 'standing next to Alan Shearer at Newcastle station' and the other says 'just saw Alan Shearer at Cardiff Central. The tweets are 3-4 hours apart.....

Would he get a train down. I'd say he'd fly to Bristol and travel accross.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:11 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:
Deano1 wrote:

haha i noticed that then edited post before you quoted!!!! but just told everyone anyway :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:13 am

The tweets are barely two hours apart. Surely it takes at least four hours to get a train from Newcastle to Cardiff?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:17 am

BradSK wrote:The tweets are barely two hours apart. Surely it takes at least four hours to get a train from Newcastle to Cardiff?

you're probably right....one was 50 minutes ago and the other is coming up for 4 hours ago. They didnt necessarily tweet exactly at the moment they saw him though. Some people tweet on their computers at home not on mobile phones :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:21 am

TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:
Deano1 wrote:the links are working for me.......one says 'standing next to Alan Shearer at Newcastle station' and the other says 'just saw Alan Shearer at Cardiff Central. The tweets are 3-4 hours apart.....

Would he get a train down. I'd say he'd fly to Bristol and travel accross.

He gets longer in the buffet car on a train

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:24 am

It takes at least 5 hours to get to newcastle on the train, i've done york and that takes 4 and half so there is no chance this is right!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:26 am

i am sure with the cash he has he would of flown down

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:26 am

scroll down and it says M.O.N was in the house of sport :?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:29 am

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/ ... _lengthen/

Here is link guys - shearer lol what a joke - but Annis will support him - only joking annis

Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:32 pm

Why would anyone want Shearer? Amazing player, but what has he done as a manager?

He failed to keep Newcastle up (granted he didn't have many games to do it) and he HATES Bellamy.

Bellamy as a player or Shearer as our manager...I know which i'd choose...

Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:55 pm

Tweet from Sean J is utter bollocks
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:48 pm

Ruislip Blue wrote:Tweet from Sean J is utter bollocks
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: