Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Club Shop - Lettering Rant

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:03 am

What is it with this club! Letters A E & R are not available!

Now if it was a christmas rush on then fair enough, but its been the same for bloody years! year after year you cant get names printed on a shirt because they either dont have the numbers or letters!

Now if they know A E R are the most common and used abit, why the hell dont they stock up on them? it doesn't make sense!!! ??? they really are crap :twisted: if they order say 100 of each of the alphabet then why not get say 500 of the most common letters? are they really that thick? :roll:

does my head in, championship club , number one club in wales and its still being run with 4th divison staff who all have the IQ of toilet seat :twisted:

Re: Club Shop - Lettering Rant

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:09 am

Ben wrote:What is it with this club! Letters A E & R are not available!

Now if it was a christmas rush on then fair enough, but its been the same for bloody years! year after year you cant get names printed on a shirt because they either dont have the numbers or letters!

Now if they know A E R are the most common and used abit, why the hell dont they stock up on them? it doesn't make sense!!! ??? they really are crap :twisted: if they order say 100 of each of the alphabet then why not get say 500 of the most common letters? are they really that thick? :roll:

does my head in, championship club , number one club in wales and its still being run with 4th divison staff who all have the IQ of toilet seat :twisted:

They have told me in there, they havent got the finances to buy any stock. It took them five and a half months to pay me for my books last time. A cheque hasnt left the club now for over 3 months. They get 2 months Credit of me and already they are over 3 months on the latest book sales. 99% of companies have refused City Credit.

Re: Club Shop - Lettering Rant

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:16 am

thats fair enough at this present time , but this has been going on for years! :twisted:

mad init