Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Danny Drinkwater back to Cardiff?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:53 am

Mackay to Cardiff, drinkwater on loan again?

Re: Danny Drinkwater back to Cardiff?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:56 am

Let's hope so - he was quality when he was down here, unfortunately got injured and really never recovered after he was put back in at the deep end against Swansea at home.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:57 am

Went on loan to Watford after ccfc

Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:00 pm

llwynypia bluebirds wrote:Mackay to Cardiff, drinkwater on loan again?

maybe, what about cleverley aswell?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:01 pm

He was alright but I didn't feel he set the world alight. Better than what we have now mind and he was better than the way the central midfield finished the season.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:01 pm

llwynypia bluebirds wrote:Went on loan to Watford after ccfc

Yeah, which seemed a bit strange for me at the time - apparently he was a bit homesick at City, so he then went to Watford ! Which is considerably further away from Manchester than Cardiff :?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:11 pm

SAF was unhappy with the situation at CCFC with DJ. Remember Carl/Annis reported this last season. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:15 pm

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:SAF was unhappy with the situation at CCFC with DJ. Remember Carl/Annis reported this last season. :ayatollah:

must be true then :roll:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:17 pm

drinkwater was only very average for us. cleverley was class, but there is no way you would get him. expect him to be back at wigan again next year.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:01 pm

hornet_fan wrote:drinkwater was only very average for us. cleverley was class, but there is no way you would get him. expect him to be back at wigan again next year.

any news your end m8 you lot think malkey is on his way???? :?:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:04 pm

Beasty1988 wrote:
hornet_fan wrote:drinkwater was only very average for us. cleverley was class, but there is no way you would get him. expect him to be back at wigan again next year.

News of a kind. Still absolutely no approach for malky as of this afternoon. Malky was scheduled for a meeting today with our new head of football development. Nothing to suggest that this has not gone ahead.

GOD (graham taylor) said as of this lunchtime no approach had been made. I trust GOD implicity, he would never lie to the fans. As it is I am going with the viewpoint then that either cardiff have tapped malky up or he simply has not been interviewed in person.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:13 pm

Was looking up about Cleverly yesterday, Fergie has said he wants him to play a big part in Domestic and European matches with Man United next season, 100% no chance of him going out on loan unfortunately.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:37 pm

hornet_fan wrote:
Beasty1988 wrote:

News of a kind. Still absolutely no approach for malky as of this afternoon. Malky was scheduled for a meeting today with our new head of football development. Nothing to suggest that this has not gone ahead.

GOD (graham taylor) said as of this lunchtime no approach had been made. I trust GOD implicity, he would never lie to the fans. As it is I am going with the viewpoint then that either cardiff have tapped malky up or he simply has not been interviewed in person.

Nice 1 for that m8 very interesting this!! fuk nos en lee clarke or chris hughton 4 me :. p.s we aint got the brains to tap any 1 up lol :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Drinkwater was crap