Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Off to Magaluf..

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:07 pm

13 of us are off on our first holiday on our own to Magaluf Thursday, im wondering if anybody could give us advice on were to go, e.g best clubs, cheap bars etc to go too?

Also are there any Cardiff bars?

If not any Welsh Bars (Aslong as its not a Jack Bar) :lol:

Also, what activities to do?

Was thinking of going on the Booze cruise and that, any advice would be class.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

CCFC - FOREVER!

Re: Off to Magaluf..

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:17 pm

Got back from a stag do in Magaluf yesterday.

Decent places to go - BCM Square loads of bars, BCM Club 30 euros entry and free bar.

Bonkers, Mambos, Boomerang and loads more bars on the strip. Daquiri bar on the beach front is good aswell.

Watch out for the ladies of the night, loads of blokes we talked to got robbed by them.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:21 pm

DO's
- go to rainbows, A washing up bowl full of vodka and red bulls loadsa straws and a race against another group, cost about $10

- go to BCM (main club) atleast once pick the night when best DJ is and there. about $20/30 to get in, then everything is free.

- shag as many birds as you can.

- make sure u get the best drinks deals on the strip, people will drag a group of 13 into there bar. be clever and move on and it will be a cheep night.

DONTS

- avoid women lurking behind bins that look like drogba at 4am, your forskin will look like you have been attacked by a cheese grater in the morning. and they will try and rob you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- DONT f**k WITH POLICE, THEY DONT GIVE A f**k, THEY PICKED MY MATE OUT OF A FIGHTING CROWD (he was trying to protect a girl who got pushed into it) TOOK HIM DOWN THE BEACH, BATTERED HIM, KNOCKED HIS FRONT TEETH OUT AND LEFT HIM UNCONSCIOUS, WHEN WE REPORTED IT, THEY LAUGHED.

anyway it will be the best week of your life. been 3 times!! GO GET THEM SHAGGER :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:22 pm

Shane, in the day time go to a Beach in front of THe Hawai Hotel, WELSH MOSQUITO, THEY ARE CITY Fans, Say Mallo and Annis Said Hello. Great Bar :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:24 pm

im guessin its no place to take ur girlfriend then as thas we im off with her 2 weeks today!!!! :o

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:25 pm

Beasty1988 wrote:im guessin its no place to take ur girlfriend then as thas we im off with her 2 weeks today!!!! :o

pack some dark glasses :geek:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:28 pm

milly44 wrote:
Beasty1988 wrote:im guessin its no place to take ur girlfriend then as thas we im off with her 2 weeks today!!!! :o

pack some dark glasses :geek:

HA HA i will do m8 :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:50 pm

Cheers fella's!

Sounds good Mill, we are thinking of going to BCM twice, when theres a Water Party and to Watch Calvin Harris.

& to the 3rd do, yes will do. :lol:

We are doing a compo "Pull the bull too" :lol:

I heard about the police to, heard they look love handing out some good beatings. :shock:

Dont worry, there is only one person in our group that dont support Cardiff, so we will be belting the songs out. :lol:

Cheers boss!

Will do Annis. cheers :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:55 pm

ok dont do what i did though, and hear ''im forever blowing bubbles'' belting out of a pub and think ''i know lets go in hear and wind them up.
cos you may find a few chairs being hurled at you :o :oops:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:56 pm

got back about 14 hours ago.... WELSH MOSQUITO, Alan and Matt are fab you can pay by sterling there too...

also there is a silver shop on the strip called big ben silver the guy who owns it is welsh from pontypridd called damian hell of a laugh... really good shop engraved my zippo lighter for free that i bought in shop with city stuff on it

i suggest going to bcm square and dont miss out on a foam part at bcm.....

where are you staying??

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:59 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:13 of us are off on our first holiday on our own to Magaluf Thursday, im wondering if anybody could give us advice on were to go, e.g best clubs, cheap bars etc to go too?

Also are there any Cardiff bars?

If not any Welsh Bars (Aslong as its not a Jack Bar) :lol:

Also, what activities to do?

Was thinking of going on the Booze cruise and that, any advice would be class.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

CCFC - FOREVER!

see you over saturday! :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:59 pm

ReeseBluebird1927 wrote:got back about 14 hours ago.... WELSH MOSQUITO, Alan and Matt are fab you can pay by sterling there too...

where are you staying??

Theres no Foam party when we are out there according to the site, just Water Party, or is it the same thing? :lol:

Jungla mate, cant wait!

& Milly, no doubt we will do somthing along the lines of that! :lol:

Just got to make sure none of us goes into a Celtic bar with a Rangers top on for a laugh, which wont be a laugh. :shock: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:01 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:
ReeseBluebird1927 wrote:got back about 14 hours ago.... WELSH MOSQUITO, Alan and Matt are fab you can pay by sterling there too...

where are you staying??

Theres no Foam party when we are out there according to the site, just Water Party, or is it the same thing? :lol:

Jungla mate, cant wait!

& Milly, no doubt we will do somthing along the lines of that! :lol:

Just got to make sure none of us goes into a Celtic bar with a Rangers top on for a laugh, which wont be a laugh. :shock: :lol: :lol:

the website lies they only get told on the day whats going on in the night look out for flyers... washing machine party is foam and water combined :)

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:02 pm

Cheers Reese, whats the weather out there like?

& did you go on a Booze Cruise? :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:04 pm

didnt go on a booze cruise as one of our mates cant drink and be on a boat at same time.... weather was getting hotter every day and dont be afraid to wear your city top with pride down the strip had some of the PR's out there doing the :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:06 pm

ReeseBluebird1927 wrote:didnt go on a booze cruise as one of our mates cant drink and be on a boat at same time.... weather was getting hotter every day and dont be afraid to wear your city top with pride down the strip had some of the PR's out there doing the :ayatollah:

Ah right fair enough fella!

I will be wearing my city top with pride dont worry! We have a huge Welsh flag with Rhondda BlueBirds on it, and i'll be taking my Cardiff flag! They will hear us dont worry! :lol:

Any good bars which do all drinking challenges and that? :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:08 pm

tbh didnt really find any... there was one which i cant remember name where the fish bowl was downed by english in 10 mins or something and welsh did it in 1 hour haha we didnt have enough to have a go gutted!!!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:10 pm

ReeseBluebird1927 wrote:tbh didnt really find any... there was one which i cant remember name where the fish bowl was downed by english in 10 mins or something and welsh did it in 1 hour haha we didnt have enough to have a go gutted!!!

:lol: :lol: Will give that a go, greedy b*stards. :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:10 pm

ReeseBluebird1927 wrote:tbh didnt really find any... there was one which i cant remember name where the fish bowl was downed by english in 10 mins or something and welsh did it in 1 hour haha we didnt have enough to have a go gutted!!!

they do similer in rainbows, its just passd the strip club.
if you resign your self to paying for a dance in magaluf your either doing something very wrong or you look like 2blue2handle :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:52 pm

dont go in the blue oyster bar you know the one thats in police accadamy :lol: