Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If it's Shearer it's a disaster

Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:15 pm

The feller is clueless - nowhere near enough experienced. Just because he played at he highest level does'nt mean he can manage. He managed a grand total of 8 games for Newcastle and won 1 :lol: - like I said - fecking disaster :evil:

Re: If it's Shearer it's a disaster

Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:15 pm

Aye but if he was 25 would you have him hear as a player? ;)

Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:17 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Aye but if he was 25 would you have him hear as a player? ;)

What relevance does that bear?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Merlin wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Aye but if he was 25 would you have him hear as a player? ;)

What relevance does that bear?

i do apolagize for posting something random which does have a relevance due to it being shearer :roll:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:19 pm

Came into Newcastle after 3 managers had left or fucked up - Hughton was one of the managers who had FUCKED up before they asked Shearer to come in.

"Please come in and save us. We have a huge injury crisis. We sold our best players. You only have 8 games to do and you can't sign your own players or bring in your own coaching staff..........."

Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:22 pm

I agree. If Shearer is announced I'll be dumbfounded.

And of course if he was 25 we'd have him as a player...but until I find a new reasonably priced flux capacitor it isn't especially relevant :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:23 pm

BlueChet wrote:I agree. If Shearer is announced I'll be dumbfounded.

And of course if he was 25 we'd have him as a player...but until I find a new reasonably priced flux capacitor it isn't especially relevant :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah: