Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SO ONE MINUTES THERE'S AN ANNOUNCEMENT....

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:01 pm

....then the next minute we're trying to contact Shearer?? Which one is it Carl? You seem to be almost contradicting yourself here?

Re: SO ONE MINUTES THERE'S AN ANNOUNCEMENT....

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:....then the next minute we're trying to contact Shearer?? Which one is it Carl? You seem to be almost contradicting yourself here?

What! why is Carl contradicting himself ? :|

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:04 pm

In all fairness I don't think Carl ever said there was going to be an annoucement, think you mis-understood slightly :)

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:08 pm

CCFC 24 wrote:In all fairness I don't think Carl ever said there was going to be an annoucement, think you mis-understood slightly :)

What a load of tosh.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Please prove to me how I am talking a load of tosh, please back up your points and show evidence!

In regards to Carl's recent thread, which i suspect you are on about, he asked the question, notice the question mark, and said there was a possibility that there might be an announcement today, which still is a possibility. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:16 pm

CCFC 24 wrote:Please prove to me how I am talking a load of tosh, please back up your points and show evidence!

In regards to Carl's recent thread, which i suspect you are on about, he asked the question, notice the question mark, and said there was a possibility that there might be an announcement today, which still is a possibility. :ayatollah:

How did this possibility arise?

has there been any developments?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:19 pm

Carl just guessing me thinks like us all

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:23 pm

CCFC 24 wrote:In all fairness I don't think Carl ever said there was going to be an annoucement, think you mis-understood slightly :)

I think if you look at the threads, he very much implied theft might be. If we are close to an appointment, how can the club then be looking to speak to Shearer? Doesn't make sense, they are either close to an announcement or not! Hence the contradiction

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:24 pm

Merlin wrote:
CCFC 24 wrote:Please prove to me how I am talking a load of tosh, please back up your points and show evidence!

How did this possibility arise?

has there been any developments?

Because read his post, he implies that a manager could be appointed today or some kind of announcement.

And in regards to the second point, ask Carl mate, not me!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:26 pm

Carl said on his Shearer thread that he wasn't saying Shearer had been offered the job.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:27 pm

I know that, but he said the club want to speak to Shearer....yet an announcement is near??