Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Come on FFS

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:42 pm

This is getting a bit silly now. Just over 2 weeks since DJ was sacked and still no new manager in place. Saw a press report today where it said an announcement would be made within the next fortnight. Are we really to believe that the board haven't got an inkling as to who the best person would be? Could it be that maybe some of the candidates have been on holiday and therefore unable to be interviewed at this point? But we NEED a manager ASAP because at this rate any half decent player out of contract will be either re signed by their current club or snapped up by another!! Preseason training is only a short time away and we have no manager and only half a squad of players. The directors really do need to get their act together and decide on who the best man is for the job, go get him and let the guy crack on and start getting a team ready for the start of the new season. By the way he is currently managing Watford so go get permission to speak to him, sort out the compensation and give him the funding to build a side hopefully of achieving promotion!!! BUT PLEASE LET'S SEE SOME POSITIVE ACTION!!!!!! Are all you fans eagerly waiting for Friday and seeing the fixtures??? Can't wait myself. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Come on FFS

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:04 pm

Looks to me the board are scared to appoint any one. So while they are clueless we're managerless.
If alphabetical order, all the below have been interviewed, sounded out (aledgedly)
Alladice
Ardley
Bellamy
Curbishely
Davies
DiMatteo
Hughes
Hughton
Innes
McKay
O'Neil
Robbins
Shearer
Zola
Appologies for my spelling and if I have forgotten anyone, but surely one of these must have stood out, and made an impression.
The manager of ASDA may aswell pop over, and drop his CV off
:roll: