Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF CCFC KNEW WHO THE NEXT MANAGER WAS GOING TO BE ....

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:50 pm

then what stops the board members of CCFC sending every last one of their family members to the nearest bookies no matter what part of the world they are from, and laying down thousands of little bets left right and center?

Re: IF CCFC KNEW WHO THE NEXT MANAGER WAS GOING TO BE ....

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:51 pm

Merlin wrote:then what stops the board members of CCFC sending every last one of their family members to the nearest bookies no matter what part of the world they are from, and laying down thousands of little bets left right and center?

For once your talking Sense Merlin.

The other day You said you Dont care who our next manager is :roll:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:54 pm

Annis, have you been talking to carl! :lol:

he posted exactly the same thing as this only an hour ago! ok, I will tell you again..... I re corrected that post to show what it meant! and I sent you a pm about that! ;)

So - you have just confirmed to me now then where our £20m budget will come from next season! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:55 pm

They did tell there familes,there familes just happen to live in cork near the bookies :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:55 pm

citygardens73 wrote:They did tell there familes,there familes just happen to live in cork near the bookies :lol:

Brilliant - Right well Im off down the bookies to get £100 on Mckay for manager!!! :wave:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:59 pm

Merlin wrote:
citygardens73 wrote:They did tell there familes,there familes just happen to live in cork near the bookies :lol:

Brilliant - Right well Im off down the bookies to get £100 on Mckay for manager!!! :wave:

At last!!! Someone (Merlin) who is thinking outside the box....And can see the Bigger Picture ;)

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:00 pm

Merlin wrote:Annis, have you been talking to carl! :lol:

he posted exactly the same thing as this only an hour ago! ok, I will tell you again..... I re corrected that post to show what it meant! and I sent you a pm about that! ;)

So - you have just confirmed to me now then where our £20m budget will come from next season! :lol: :lol: :lol:

maybe our new sponsors are billhills, get everyone betting then thats our transfer kitty :D everyones a winner

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:01 pm

I told - you as soon as McKay is over 4-1 Im on it like sonic - so can you tell Vincent Tan to put another few grand on Shearer please!! or even Di Matteo for that matter! :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:03 pm

i stuck my money on MM at evens... i only had to wait 2 hours :evil: :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:05 pm

MY guess is they know who the manager will be now, and they are just holding off a bit longer for uncle bob in his robin reliant to make it to the bookies for 7.30pm - once he's laid his pension down, they'll announce it. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:09 pm

Merlin wrote:Annis, have you been talking to carl! :lol:

As long as it pays for players then :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: