Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ALAN SHEARER V CRAIG BELLAMY

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:30 pm

Do u really think that alan shearer is coming to us, not a chance and would bellamy work under him? NO WAY!!!!! This will never happen and why would we employ shearer???? yes a massive name and a superb player but not a manager which we want to be seeing at our club. I guess for him he would be closer to Terry Y. :D Cmon city make a decision soon, clock ticking and we are missing out on players. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ALAN SHEARER V CRAIG BELLAMY

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:31 pm

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Do u really think that alan shearer is coming to us, not a chance and would bellamy work under him? NO WAY!!!!! This will never happen and why would we employ shearer???? yes a massive name and a superb player but not a manager which we want to be seeing at our club. I guess for him he would be closer to Terry Y. :D Cmon city make a decision soon, clock ticking and we are missing out on players. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great post agree with you bluebirdsprem :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:32 pm

I can't see the club appointing Shearer when the board (especially the Malaysians) trust Bellamy so much that they ask him for advice on matters that are crucial, as Bellamy doesn't particularly like Shearer and vice versa !

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:I can't see the club appointing Shearer when the board (especially the Malaysians) trust Bellamy so much that they ask him for advice on matters that are crucial, as Bellamy doesn't particularly like Shearer and vice versa !

Good point again Cwmann :ayatollah: Are they not going to listen to someone they regard highly.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:36 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:I can't see the club appointing Shearer when the board (especially the Malaysians) trust Bellamy so much that they ask him for advice on matters that are crucial, as Bellamy doesn't particularly like Shearer and vice versa !

Good point again Cwmann :ayatollah: Are they not going to listen to someone they regard highly.

What if bellamy put shearers name forward?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:36 pm

id much rather bellamy on the pitch and in the dressing room than no bellers and shearer on touchline...

bellamy wants to come here , id much rather break the bank for him than offer a stupid wage for alan....

id be gutted if we appoint shearer .... altough i would give 100% backing... maybe the malyasians have a condition where shearer is top be offered xxxx amount in wages and bonuses + a decent budget to work with on the condition that bellers will be here....

i dont know...

for me... id be more happy with any other manager and bellamy.... :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:37 pm

Thats why I think it will still be Mackay, I think the malaysians will have listened to Bellamy as they know hes a big part of this football club present and future :ayatollah:

TopCat CCFC wrote:

I doubt it TopCat, if what has been mentioned on here is true about Bellamy recommending Mackay to the board (I think I'm right in saying that), then I can't for the life of me see why they'd appoint Shearer !

maybe bellamy brough his name forward maybe they sorted their diffrences out maybe just maybe

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:40 pm

piroteczz wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

What if bellamy put shearers name forward?

I Can't see that happening,if so why did Chops go when Shearer was his hero at Newcastle.

Something not right here with all this Shearer stuff,unless Bellers is not coming...and i know he does want to be here ;)

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:41 pm

This is professional football they'll both have to get on with it.