Poll ended at Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:31 pm

Yes
61%
No
39%

Total votes : 289

Re: " SHEARER : POLL "

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:49 pm

If Shearer does become our manager then everyone should give him 100% support. He has the high profile so hopefully he will be able to attract some quality players. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:18 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:As long as he accepts Bellers is our Hero and if it was a choice between the two i will pick Bellers every time. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Lets not forget Bellers twatted his own team mate with a golf club! Lol! Don't get me wrong, I love the bloke, but I'm guessing he's fallen out with a lot of people throughout his career and you cant blame Shearer if they had an argument! They are both professionals and I'm sure they will get over their differences for the sake of the club and I'm sure it would have been takien into consideration before signing him, being as its such common knowledge that they didn't get on.

I'm behind Shearer all the way, lets stop the negativity and get behing Cardiff, PLAYERS AND MANAGER FOR ONCE!!!!! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:01 pm

Just changed my vote to no for shearer. Lets get it right now the tw*t has screwed us. Last time i drink in Shearers Bar :lol: :lol: