Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Shearer will take us down

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:39 pm

Shearer, the man who is VERY good friends with Gary Lineker. The same Gary Lineker who said a welsh team doesn't deserve to be in the premiership before the playoff final last year.

Shearer is English through and through. He would love to take us down, see us collapse and pick up a decent wage in the process.

Have our owners been importing drugs and using the lot of it themselves? They must be mentally unstable to even consider him.

SHEARER IS AN ENGLAND NATIONALIST!

If we sign him then it's official 'our owners haven't got a brain cell between them and we're in a deep crisis'.

Who will want to play for a man who sits on media panels and more often than not chats complete and utter bollocks?

what a farce!!!!

other managers I'd give a chance but not mr I love England.

Re: Shearer will take us down

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:40 pm

shut up

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:42 pm

Fair play that's the stupidest message I've seen for a while :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:43 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Fair play that's the stupidest message I've seen for a while :lol:

we'll see.

in December/January, fans will be calling for his head.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:46 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:Shearer, the man who is VERY good friends with Gary Lineker. The same Gary Lineker who said a welsh team doesn't deserve to be in the premiership before the playoff final last year.

Shearer is English through and through. He would love to take us down, see us collapse and pick up a decent wage in the process.

Have our owners been importing drugs and using the lot of it themselves? They must be mentally unstable to even consider him.

If we sign him then it's official 'our owners haven't got a brain cell between them and we're in a deep crisis'.

Who will want to play for a man who sits on media panels and more often than not chats complete and utter bollocks?

what a farce!!!!

so you think shearer will take us down on purpose and tarnish his reputation on his preffered career path. come on chum, wake up....i honestly think that bellamy will still be involved aswell, they both want promotion....KTF :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:47 pm

The dumb fecks are out already!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:48 pm

No man in his right mind will want to step into a job to get sacked :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Relegated by December.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:Shearer, the man who is VERY good friends with Gary Lineker. The same Gary Lineker who said a welsh team doesn't deserve to be in the premiership before the playoff final last year.

what a farce!!!!

Rain in it FFS :evil:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:50 pm

no just no shut up yout talking shit

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:50 pm

if shearer takes us down he can walk straight back into media and pick up a tidy sum for that.

give it another few years and he'll get another managerial chance somewhere else.

do people actually think he's going to put his heart into a welsh club? no.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:51 pm

Ste_W wrote:Relegated by December.

Are you pissed :roll:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:52 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Ste_W wrote:Relegated by December.

Are you pissed :roll:

I f*cking will be if Shearer gets announced!

It's a conspiracy ! wtf :?: ;)

idiotic post.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:It's a conspiracy ! wtf :?: ;)

its a double conspiracy :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:57 pm

looks like our owners got bags of ambition by signing the worst possible

I'd rather bloody Cheryl Cole tbfh.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:58 pm

The dumb fecks are out already!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Dont know what the feck is happening here. Press submit once and get multiple posts :?:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:00 pm

What a pile of bollocks - you obviously want him to fail don't you? Are you a City fan or not? If you are, get behind the man and support him. If not feck off and support someone else. And as for Shearer being English through and through - so what. We've had English managers in the past and shock horror a fair number of English players as well or has that passed you by?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:20 pm

Some village has lost its idiot! :roll:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Notts Blue wrote:What a pile of bollocks - you obviously want him to fail don't you? Are you a City fan or not? If you are, get behind the man and support him. If not feck off and support someone else. And as for Shearer being English through and through - so what. We've had English managers in the past and shock horror a fair number of English players as well or has that passed you by?

I think it great we hve a manger passionate about his country and football.
Ok it's not my country and I enjoy watching England fail but HE should be passionate about them as he is passionate about football. Good news IMO

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:23 pm

Notts Blue wrote:What a pile of bollocks - you obviously want him to fail don't you? Are you a City fan or not? If you are, get behind the man and support him. If not feck off and support someone else. And as for Shearer being English through and through - so what. We've had English managers in the past and shock horror a fair number of English players as well or has that passed you by?

Yes I am a City fan but I can guarantee he'll fail. NQAT!

And no i wont support someone else either.

Also, it never slipped my mind but hes someone who loves England and will want them over us any day.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:25 pm

How many English players and Managers have we had. How many English Players have been legends and been worshipped at our Club. Sorry Chief i cant agree with that post one bit :cry:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:00 pm

No manager would join a club just because he'd love to take them down. Don't be so stupid. I'm not happy with this appointment but atleast give him a chance. Maybe he will prove us all wrong.

Alan Shearer's barmy army. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:03 pm

JonCCFC wrote:No manager would join a club just because he'd love to take them down. Don't be so stupid. I'm not happy with this appointment but atleast give him a chance. Maybe he will prove us all wrong.

Alan Shearer's barmy army. :ayatollah:

Nonsense.

I managed Swansea on FIFA 11 and got them relegated to League Two. Sold all their best players and bought crappy Australian League players :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Well i think he is f*cking mad to want to be the Cardiff City manager

So he either really hates Cardiff city and wants to relegate us and ruin his career in the process or he is seriously committed to the cause as he always was as player.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:34 pm

It's a well known fact Geordies love the Welsh, we are like a home away from home for them ( I should know, I lived in Newcastle for 3 years ).

I also seem to remember Alun Shearer blowing smoke up our arse and wishing us nothing but the best when we played Portsmouth at Wembley on MOTD, and even was arguing with Alun Hanson when he said Cardiff were not good enough to win the final or survive in the premiership.

Shearer has my full backing and I support him 100%. He could quickly not only become a Newcastle hero, but also a Cardiff hero I belive.. A good apointment and I can hear the song already in my head " Shearers Blue Barmy Army ! " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: