Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cheerio Guys + Good Luck for the season

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:20 pm

Cheers lads for having me hang around over the last couple of days. Have enjoyed the banter and had some interesting conversations with you guys, the majority of whom have been very friendly.

It seems you may end up getting Alan Shearer as manager. I hope he does a good job for you and wish you best of luck for the season in a championship that is looking tougher than ever.

All the best for the rest of the season, hopefully we can share another 11 goals between our two teams this coming year.

Cheerio. :ayatollah:

Re: Cheerio Guys + Good Luck for the season

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:21 pm

hornet_fan wrote:Cheers lads for having me hang around over the last couple of days. Have enjoyed the banter and had some interesting conversations with you guys, the majority of whom have been very friendly.

It seems you may end up getting Alan Shearer as manager. I hope he does a good job for you and wish you best of luck for the season in a championship that is looking tougher than ever.

All the best for the rest of the season, hopefully we can share another 11 goals between our two teams this coming year.

Cheers for some great debate and I Mean this Good Luck Next Season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:22 pm

Cheers mate good luck to you and Hollywod,enjoyed the chat :ayatollah:

hornet_fan wrote:Cheers lads for having me hang around over the last couple of days. Have enjoyed the banter and had some interesting conversations with you guys, the majority of whom have been very friendly.

cheers matey. i am sure your side be pain in the ass to us like always :lol: :lol:

Cheers for your input :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:23 pm

Good luck mate Watford one of the teams I would like up there with us, although don't rule out Mackay yet

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Good luck to you guys too, i've never minded Watford as a club!

Come back for a chat after we play our fixture :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:26 pm

Gentleman throughout!!!!!!!!!!!Welcome back anytime good luck PAL!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:27 pm

Goodluck! Am sure if you beat us next season you'll put a cheeky post up ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:27 pm

hooligan858 wrote:Good luck to you guys too, i've never minded Watford as a club!

Come back for a chat after we play our fixture :ayatollah:

cheers lads will do. p.s. will also be back if you nick malky :D

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:32 pm

Good luck

Looks like GT has come out of this with great credibility. Not sure about everyone else though
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:33 pm

YEA GOODLUCK HORNET FAN :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:33 pm

cheers and good luck,drop in again keep us updated on things your end.