Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TG's EMAIL ADDRESS

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:40 pm

has anyone got it?! would be good to ask him if he knows the history between bellamy and shearer?

Re: TG's EMAIL ADDRESS

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:41 pm

ccfclover wrote:has anyone got it?! would be good to ask him if he knows the history between bellamy and shearer?

do you really need to get involved???? :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:42 pm

We need Bellamy more than Shearer.... any little effort can't hurt...

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:42 pm

tg@hotmail.com

while your at it ask him how much money we got to spend :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:43 pm

CardiffTG@malaysiatrulyasia.MA :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:44 pm

We need to tell Bellers whats going on over here :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:51 pm

why get involved??!! because i want my club to get promoted and i care! whatever anyone says, this is not an appointment for football reasons! i have a right to make my feelings known to the chairman/owner as i pay hard earned cash for it! hope that's a good enough reason, i apologise if not!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:59 pm

ccfclover wrote:why get involved??!! because i want my club to get promoted and i care! whatever anyone says, this is not an appointment for football reasons! i have a right to make my feelings known to the chairman/owner as i pay hard earned cash for it! hope that's a good enough reason, i apologise if not!

but bellamys not our player or have u forgot do you think bellamy is bigger than our football club!!just keep the faith with our owners if you want to get that involved as to speaking about such things with the chairman then get yourself on the board....all i do is pay my hard earned cash to sing and support the club wherever and whatever league we may be in!!and i care aswell mate but i wont be phoning up tg anytime soon to tell him how to do his job!!

ALAN SHEARERS BARMY ARMY!!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:13 pm

do you honestly think this will be a good appointment and why? its my right to email him if i so wish and don't give two shits about whether people think i should or not! i have my own opinion and have a right to let it be heard, just like all the pro shearer posters have!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:28 pm

ccfclover wrote:do you honestly think this will be a good appointment and why? its my right to email him if i so wish and don't give two shits about whether people think i should or not! i have my own opinion and have a right to let it be heard, just like all the pro shearer posters have!

i do yes because he is well thought of in the game of football all over the world apart from a few this side of the bridge and i would imagine that he has more contacts and world class football people to get info off and to get players than any of the other managers linked with us plus hes worked under some good managers like kenny dalglish, bobby robson!!surely this is a good thing!!why are you not behind him if he is appointed!!....do what u like mate but its my opinion that its a silly thing to do e-mail our chairmen and undermine his and the rest of the boards decision as i said that is only my opinion!!