Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Well done boys -the positive board

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:43 pm

61% support for Shearer.

Better than CCMB last time I looked.

personally its fired me up after a month of feeling gutted. I honestly dont think Hughton, mackay, obins or Di Matteo would have one that.

Whatever anyone thinks of his personality or experience this guy is a football legend. And he's coming to Cardiff :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

'SHEARER !'

Re: Well done boys -the positive board

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:45 pm

Spot on....give the guy a chance...lets see the new players he brings in and then give him 20 games at least before crucifying him.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:47 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:47 pm

corky wrote:Spot on....give the guy a chance...lets see the new players he brings in and then give him 20 games at least before crucifying him.

CRUCIFYING....Jesus thats a bit harsh Corky :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:56 pm

skybluebird wrote:
corky wrote:Spot on....give the guy a chance...lets see the new players he brings in and then give him 20 games at least before crucifying him.

CRUCIFYING....Jesus thats a bit harsh Corky :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:16 pm

SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP SHEARERS, SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP SHEARERS :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:19 pm

I hope he wins the firs few, some will be looking for every opportunity to have a go.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:21 pm

Can't wait for his 1st game down CCS - the ground will be rockin to the sound of SHEARER SHEARER SHEARER!!