Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dont think Shearer would dare

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:47 pm

Try to bring a wedge between us and Bellamy. He knows what it is like, with what happened at Newcastle. So i believe he would be professional with Bellamy. Besides the Malaysians think the world of Craig so i dont think Bellers will make way.
Besides if it was between Bellers and Shearer it would be Bellers hands down for me, Shearer will have to realise Bellers is our local born hero born and bred so treat him right.

Re: Dont think Shearer would dare

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:48 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Try to bring a wedge between us and Bellamy. He knows what it is like, with what happened at Newcastle. So i believe he would be professional with Bellamy. Besides the Malaysians think the world of Craig so i dont think Bellers will make way.
Besides if it was between Bellers and Shearer it would be Bellers hands down for me, Shearer will have to realise Bellers is our local born hero born and bred so treat him right.

9th for 9?????? ;)

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:48 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Try to bring a wedge between us and Bellamy. He knows what it is like, with what happened at Newcastle. So i believe he would be professional with Bellamy. Besides the Malaysians think the world of Craig so i dont think Bellers will make way.

Hope your right BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:49 pm

Shearer wants to be successful. No champ manager would turn down having bellers no matter what his personal opinion.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:51 pm

Bellamy 4m bye bye :old:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:51 pm

Dange wrote:

9th for 9?????? ;)

?????????????????????????????????????? Have you been on the red wine again Simon ? :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:52 pm

The Bellamy now and very different to the Bellamy that cross swords with Shearer. I wouldn't be surprised if they've buried the hatchet and Bellamy will still return.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:53 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Dange wrote:

9th for 9?????? ;)

?????????????????????????????????????? Have you been on the red wine again Simon ? :lol:

The 9th for a discussion about the new number 9!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Zabier wrote:The Bellamy now and very different to the Bellamy that cross swords with Shearer. I wouldn't be surprised if they've buried the hatchet and Bellamy will still return.

Yeah in his head :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Zabier wrote:The Bellamy now and very different to the Bellamy that cross swords with Shearer. I wouldn't be surprised if they've buried the hatchet and Bellamy will still return.

Agree with this ^ :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:55 pm

Didnt Mallo say he saw them together up the Vale on the weekend?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:01 pm

I agree and i think that they would've told Shearer that Bellamy is very much part of their plans before he accepted the job.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:04 pm

If they have sorted out there differences then i am getting pretty excited about this. Shearer can also talk to Alan Hansen if he needs advice :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:05 pm

Einstein wrote:Bellamy 4m bye bye :old:

Why do people keep mentioning 4m, no one is going to pay that.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:14 pm

I hope you are right - Let's face it if aany other championship manager had the chance of having Bellemy they would be nuts to turn him down - even if they did fall out..

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:16 pm

I will back Shearer all the way on one condition. Bellamy is in the set up. End of :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:23 pm

They need some football mediation, i know a therapist :lol: ...I am sure they can kiss and make up