Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF ITS ALAN SHEARE WE AS A CLUB SHOULD BE PROUD

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:55 pm

and think how far we have come for a man of his calibre and contacts so stop moaning give the man a chance and lets have another rollercoaster of a season :ayatollah:

BE PROUD OF OUR CLUB AND BE PROUD TO BE A CITY FAN THIS IS GOOD NOT BAD :ayatollah:

Re: IF ITS ALAN SHEARE WE AS A CLUB SHOULD BE PROUD

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:45 pm

I really wish I could agree with you, but I just can't.

If we signed him 10 years ago as a player then I'd be over the moon.

As a Manager he has had 8 games in charge and won just one game. As a TV pundit he dioesn't impress

We have 14 players. No strikers of any merit. A mediocre selection in midfield . 6 weeks to the start of the season. They had better have a huge budget for players cos the only way this is going to work is they will have to buy quality and lots of it

This was THE opportunity to unite the Club. I really, really hope I'm wrong, but this decision will divide us.

Lord help him, and us, if we get off to a bad start

I'll support the team come Hell or high water but Shearer is going to have to work very very hard to win the fans over

Re: IF ITS ALAN SHEARE WE AS A CLUB SHOULD BE PROUD

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:55 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:and think how far we have come for a man of his calibre and contacts so stop moaning give the man a chance and lets have another rollercoaster of a season :ayatollah:

BE PROUD OF OUR CLUB AND BE PROUD TO BE A CITY FAN THIS IS GOOD NOT BAD :ayatollah:

Why would we be proud. He is totally unproven as a manager, failed miserably to have any impact in his admittedly short time at Newcastle and I an unconvinced that he has the contacts that so many on here think he has got. But if he is our new manager then so be it and I will get on with supporting my club.