Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Are we the most negative supporters

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:09 pm

Every mangers name put forward most have had negative posts in the site Now we are looking likely to land a football legend as manager who is likely to be backed with money people moan like mad
if he Shearer is appointed let's all get behind him For one thing he will get the respect from most players even Bellers record is nothing to compared with him and I am sure discipline will be better from the players.Sure there will be negatives but god sake let's give him a chance

Re: Are we the most negative supporters

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Thank god somebody said it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:12 pm

:ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:14 pm

Well said. Thank F**k for POSITIVITY. Time will tell (whatever manager is appointed) if we can achieve our aims......so for god's sake lets give that person a fighting chance. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:20 pm

Excellent post Milkybarkid, Negativity amongst us fans will get us nowhere! we need to all get behind Shearer 100%! Lets be optimistic, he has good contacts within the game and his persona and reputation commands respect! :ayatollah: I cant wait to see which players he signs, bring season 2011/12 on! :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:22 pm

I think its just a case of everyone being overly cautious and wanting the best for the club. I would have been happier with a manager that had more experience. With shearer there is a degree of uncertainty as we don't know what he is capable of. I just hope he proves the majority of us wrong and makes a good go of it. If he's appointed ofcourse.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:23 pm

support the boys :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:24 pm

I think we just like to moan :lol:

Rather than negative I just think we have nervous fans, we have had so many heart breaks that we become nervous and at times are afraid to be positive because ultimately we think we will fail and we all know that sinking feeling and it's horrid.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Not really, I'd take any of the candidates over Shearer and thats the honest truth.

a 12.5% win percentage doesn't lie.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:25 pm

Milkybarkid wrote:Every mangers name put forward most have had negative posts in the site Now we are looking likely to land a football legend as manager who is likely to be backed with money people moan like mad
if he Shearer is appointed let's all get behind him For one thing he will get the respect from most players even Bellers record is nothing to compared with him and I am sure discipline will be better from the players.Sure there will be negatives but god sake let's give him a chance

Just posted something similar, glad I am not alone! Alan Shearers barmy army :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:29 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:Not really, I'd take any of the candidates over Shearer and thats the honest truth.

Give him a chance mate. 8 games clearly means he hasnt been given a fair crack .

:ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:32 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:Not really, I'd take any of the candidates over Shearer and thats the honest truth.

It doesnt lye but doesn't give a fair reflexion either, not his players, couldn't change them, a team in freefall.
Totally different scenario.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Nooooooooooooo

When our players struggle for form we rally behind them

Oh no wait

We make out like they are worthy of murdering :? :?