Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mallo is it true

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:20 pm

You saw Bellamy down the Vale with Shearer ? If true why didn't you tell your best mate/mucker Sam Salim so he didn't waste a Ton on Robbins :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Mallo is it true

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:26 pm

he was told hes as dopy as you lot - you were all told saturday ere and fb ................ you lot laughed im laughing now to the tune of £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:28 pm

[quote="mallo"]he was told hes as dopy as you lot - you were all told saturday ere and fb ................ you lot laughed im laughing now to the tune of £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
[color=#FF0000]How much did you put on Mallo and at what odds ? Jammy fucker :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
mallo wrote:he was told hes as dopy as you lot - you were all told saturday ere and fb ................ you lot laughed im laughing now to the tune of £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
[color=#FF0000]How much did you put on Mallo and at what odds ? Jammy fucker :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

350 66/1 you were to busy pissing it up in town to take phone call

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:34 pm

mallo wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
mallo wrote:he was told hes as dopy as you lot - you were all told saturday ere and fb ................ you lot laughed im laughing now to the tune of £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

350 66/1 you were to busy pissing it up in town to take phone call

So am i right in saying thats £23.450 :o :o :o :o :o :o

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:37 pm

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:39 pm

f**k me Chief you can at least buy the first round at the next forum piss up.Besides you will have to get Sam pissed right up to forget that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:43 pm

If Shearer is the manager tomorrow my contact up north is going to get a visit from me! :twisted:
That's £50 for each one of his kneecaps!!!!! ;)

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:44 pm

And bellers was with him? And they weren't scrapping or racing?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:48 pm

sam salim wrote:If Shearer is the manager tomorrow my contact up north is going to get a visit from me! :twisted:

Take bomber with you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:48 pm

i dont drink my body is a temple lol

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:49 pm

sam salim wrote:If Shearer is the manager tomorrow my contact up north is going to get a visit from me! :twisted:

sam you never fail to amuse me .................................. and your working there lol :ayatollah: