Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THINK ABOUT IT GUYS!! SHEARER WILL BE GREAT

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:36 pm

Guys why all the doom and gloom? ffs the guy isnt even in the door and we are slating him. Do any of you think for one second shearer will come hear to lose? I dont support newcastle and never have im blue just like you and from watching this guy i can see hes a born winner. Ok you can point at his only stint in management and taking his beloved newcastle down but christ how many other people would have taken the job on that late in the season with them doing so bad? He could sit on that motd sofa and pick up a decent cheque for a few comments a week but hes obviously decided he loves the game and wants to be remembered as a sucessfull manager. How good would it look if he was to come here and fail miserbaly? he prob wouldnt get a job in the top 3 divisions of the english league. I for one think most of you on here are taking a knee jerk reaction to this news and should possibly sleep on it :lol: . The guy is a legend of the game why risk that by coming here? money......NO!!! aspiring to be a sucess YES. I like that the malaysians are taking a risk and trying to raise profile of club, I understand your concerns about experience but how do you get experience if aint given the chance. I for one am a backer of this pending appointment and cant wait for new season......bellamy or no bellamy :ayatollah: